LonnyVanHook

Miki Dora status
Jun 25, 2011
Nothin' But Civility!
Kento said:
ifallalot said:
FranksBeau said:
Now you are just being silly.
I am, but if you really want to get down to it gang members are just protecting their home neighborhoods. Local, self-funded militias. Its like a Libertarian dream!
They're exactly what the Founding Fathers had in mind. And they are providing for the common defense.

Is there really much of a difference between the Green Mountain Boys and Grape Street Crips?
The LA gangs pretty effective at maintaining stability.

I suspect, though, that if (when) the time comes to evict, the National Guard will roll through there like a hot knife through butter.

Like the IDF through Palestine.

Then that place'll get the fvck gentrified out of it.

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
FecalFace said:
Okay, no answer. Caught in your own stupidity over and over again and still not being able to back up any of the moronic things your spew here every day. :foreheadslap:

Back to ignore mode for you.
You got your answer. It requires you reading the U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 8.

Obviously that is something you prefer not to do -- read and learn. No surprise.

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
VanHook said:
Kento said:
ifallalot said:
FranksBeau said:
Now you are just being silly.
I am, but if you really want to get down to it gang members are just protecting their home neighborhoods. Local, self-funded militias. Its like a Libertarian dream!
They're exactly what the Founding Fathers had in mind. And they are providing for the common defense.

Is there really much of a difference between the Green Mountain Boys and Grape Street Crips?
The LA gangs pretty effective at maintaining stability.

I suspect, though, that if (when) the time comes to evict, the National Guard will roll through there like a hot knife through butter.

Like the IDF through Palestine.

Then that place'll get the fvck gentrified out of it.
Don't forget this bad ass militia!

That's how to Rock the U.S. Constitution!!! :jam_on:

LonnyVanHook

Miki Dora status
Jun 25, 2011
Nothin' But Civility!
FranksBeau said:

Koreans don't fvck around.

They'll be the ones mopping up after the National Guard rolls through, and acquiring what property they don't already own.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
VanHook said:
FranksBeau said:

Koreans don't fvck around.

They'll be the ones mopping up after the National Guard rolls through, and acquiring what property they don't already own.
More liquor stores? :bricks:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The ROKs were always a pleasure to work with. Easily on par with ANZACs and Canadians and second only to the British in terms of initiative, motivation and discipline. We never had to explain sht twice with them.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
FranksBeau said:
1944; 18 year old's bravely storm the beaches of Normandy into a hail of bullets and artillery fire.

2016; 18 year old's run like cowards to their safe places after hearing Trump's name

Would this be an appropriate place for us to discuss Trumps draft dodging? :shrug:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/questions-linger-about-trumps-draft-deferments-during-vietnam-war/2015/07/21/257677bc-2fdd-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html

[img:center]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/750x970/documents/1trumpdraftrecord.jpg[/img]

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FranksBeau said:
FecalFace said:
Okay, no answer. Caught in your own stupidity over and over again and still not being able to back up any of the moronic things your spew here every day. :foreheadslap:

Back to ignore mode for you.
You got your answer. It requires you reading the U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 8.

Obviously that is something you prefer not to do -- read and learn. No surprise.
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States;