Make America Great Again!

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012

1944; 18 year old's bravely storm the beaches of Normandy into a hail of bullets and artillery fire.

2016; 18 year old's run like cowards to their safe places after hearing Trump's name

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Wouldn't that be a false analogy?

Wouldn't it have to be 2016 marines running for safe spaces to be a valid comparison?

Couldn't one could argue that due to recent US imperialist adventures, today's 18 year olds in the marines have been doing as much warfighting as the WW II marines?

Why do you hate our heros?

What branch of the military did Trump serve in?

You seem like you are losing it again.

Be careful.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I am glad that Trump's

erbb campaign managers

are almost

as smart and honest

as trump's national campaign manager !! )

qTorry LyinDumski !! )

:roflmao:

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Autoprax said:

Wouldn't it have to be 2016 marines running for safe spaces to be a valid comparison?

Couldn't one could argue that due to recent US imperialist adventures, today's 18 year olds in the marines have been doing as much warfighting as the WW II marines?

Be careful.
Just serving up a Sunday breakfast snack.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I am glad that Trump's

erbb campaign managers

are almost

as smart and honest

as trump's national campaign manager !! )

qTorry LyinDumski !! )

:roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
FranksBeau said:
Autoprax said:

Be careful.
Just serving up a Sunday breakfast snack.

Blessed is the man

who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked

or stand in the way of sinners

or sit in the seat of mockers.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Its not "free" if you're being taxed. Its a service you pay for.

Unlike now where we pay 28% of our income and get nothing for it

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
GromsDad said:
That one really nails it. Also, FREE STUFF!!!!!!
Fecal should get a job with Monsanto. They have an entire department dedicated to limiting free speech.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FranksBeau said:
ifallalot said:
Its not "free" if you're being taxed.
Duh!

ifallalot said:
Its a service you pay for.
No. A service is something I choose on my own free accord.
Your free will has nothing to do with this. If you pay for something you are expected to get something back for it.

Right now I pay a lot of taxes to, among other things, prop up Israel and bomb dune coons. I get nothing in return for that

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
ifallalot said:
FranksBeau said:
ifallalot said:
Duh!

ifallalot said:
Your free will has nothing to do with this. If you pay for something you are expected to get something back for it.

Right now I pay a lot of taxes to, among other things, prop up Israel and bomb dune coons. I get nothing in return for that
What exactly is it you want that you can't get yourself by spending your own money directly -- and more efficiently?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FranksBeau said:
What exactly is it you want that you can't get yourself by spending your own money directly -- and more efficiently?
1. I want to be rewarded by the taxes I pay. They are not going away, so I want to get something for them.

2. We cannot trust anything that has its main motive as profit. Profit matters more than the service provided.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
FranksBeau said:
ifallalot said:
FranksBeau said:
ifallalot said:
Duh!

ifallalot said:

You can pay directly to subsidize military recruiting films such as Top Gun, Hunt for Red October, American Sniper, and the award-winning and critically acclaimed Navy Seals.

LonnyVanHook

Miki Dora status
Jun 25, 2011
Nothin' But Civility!
FranksBeau said:
Well, for starters, I want highways and freeways and water and electricity, I want an aircraft carrier...no, a fleet of them...a squadron of b-2 bombers, a gaggle of stealth fighters...uh..control over the world's resources...uh..missions to Mars...and so on..

All that sh!t costs more than I have in my checking account.