Magic mushroom dual factor Authenticator: An Irish Trip Report

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
The little ones the Accordion player gave me had that nice warm mushroom feeling for a couple hours (half of which was spent getting the goddamn peat briquettes lit, which I finally did by Cuchulains ghost).

anywho, a pleasant couple of hours in the cottage. Not enough punch to be “tripping” but fun all the same. Smoldering peat is pretty

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The little ones the Accordion player gave me had that nice warm mushroom feeling for a couple hours (half of which was spent getting the goddamn peat briquettes lit, which I finally did by Cuchulains ghost).

anywho, a pleasant couple of hours in the cottage. Not enough punch to be “tripping” but fun all the same. Smoldering peat is pretty
So we‘re not gonna see any drawings?

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’m going to try the big ones I picked tomorrow

I’m also going to keep my eyes peeled on the morning walkabout

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
I’m going to try the big ones I picked tomorrow

I’m also going to keep my eyes peeled on the morning walkabout
Liberty caps have the pointy hat. If they don't, its probably not a liberty cap and you can give yourself and your kidneys a hard time.

1664191671458.png

I've never done any drugs, just read endless shroom identification threads on another forum.

• Sad
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
My favorite drug when I did drugs - let us know how it goes. This is its own separate, um, trip report.

Reactions: Chocki

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
My favorite drug when I did drugs - let us know how it goes. This is its own separate, um, trip report.
I’ve already heard the therapeutic benefits talked about quite openly amongst average Irish folk. That it helps “the drunks” lol. For all of their old time ways in the countryside here, they’re remarkably worldly, aware, and open minded. I’ve heard more than one earnest “we’re all actually a bit worried about all of you now. America is a fantastic place but it seems like you are all tearing yourselves apart. Is it as bad as it seems?”

tough to answer. Complicated question of course. Wrong forum for sure :foreheadslap:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I’ve already heard the therapeutic benefits talked about quite openly amongst average Irish folk. That it helps “the drunks” lol. For all of their old time ways in the countryside here, they’re remarkably worldly, aware, and open minded. I’ve heard more than one earnest “we’re all actually a bit worried about all of you now. America is a fantastic place but it seems like you are all tearing yourselves apart. Is it as bad as it seems?”

tough to answer. Complicated question of course. Wrong forum for sure :foreheadslap:
To keep it on subject, tell them everyone drinks White Claw and they need to send more whiskey (and mushrooms) to get America back on course.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
We’re going to Bunratty Castle tomorrow. I think it was the grey joys castle in GOT. Legit 15th century fortress, 18th century village surrounding it

Mrs subway is looking forward to it as well:shameonyou::roflmao::roflmao:
22F7A924-86AA-46A9-ACBA-FE48911DAF96.jpeg

Reactions: Waterlogged05