Lunch Bucket Joe Spending Thanksgiving at a Billionaire's Compound on Nantucket.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The point is that YOU had a problem with it when it was Trump. Not so much now that Lunch Bucket Joe fooled you into thinking he was a man of the people.
You defended every scumbag grifter move the Trump family made, now bitching about Biden is example infinity of your shameless hypocrisy. BTW I never said I was ok with it, the reality is the rich own our politicians thanks to your conservative supreme court.

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You defended every scumbag grifter move the Trump family made, now bitching about Biden is example infinity of your shameless hypocrisy. BTW I never said I was ok with it, the reality is the rich own our politicians thanks to your conservative supreme court.
You bitched uncontrollably about every tiny thing Trump did no matter how petty and minor. Its YOUR hypocrisy that is on full display.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
"I won't have time to play golf if I'm elected president,"
And? I didn't care about Trump playing golf and I don't care about Biden going to Nantucket either. The entire point of this thread is to mock those of you who lost your sh!t over every little thing Trump. If you lost your sh!t about Trump going to HIS OWN FREAKING GOLF COURSE to play golf on the weekend you damned well had better be pissed off that Lunch Bucket Joe is going to a billionaire's compound on Nantucket.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
And? I didn't care about Trump playing golf and I don't care about Biden going to Nantucket either. The entire point of this thread is to mock those of you who lost your sh!t over every little thing Trump. If you lost your sh!t about Trump going to HIS OWN FREAKING GOLF COURSE to play golf on the weekend you damned well had better be pissed off that Lunch Bucket Joe is going to a billionaire's compound on Nantucket.
So you care about what you see as being hyporacy of the left?

Let's dig a little deeper.

What is it about the hyporacy of the left that triggers you.

Why do you think the hypocrisy of the right doesn't trigger you?

Did you think the right wingers aren't hypocrites?

If I had an issue with trump golfing, I don't, it would be quantitavtive.

So if Biden hung out with billionaires as much as trump took off to golf, I might see the validity in your comparison.

As it is, you are displaying your normal level of anger and confusion.

One wonders what is really driving it.

Great talking to you!

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
can someone tell me how much taxpayer money Biden is funneling into his private gold resort?

I'll take my answer off the air.
The internet character known as Gromsdad will not be answering, he thinks Trump is an honest decent man. Not to mention Foreign Govt officials renting entire floors at Trump properties and leaving them empty at vastly increased rates.

Reactions: hal9000