Lunch Bucket Joe Spending Thanksgiving at a Billionaire's Compound on Nantucket.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Did Trump ever do the symbolic "Serve food at a shelter the day before Thanksgiving" thing?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Trump actually committed the misdeeds unlike Biden.
Trump set multiple blunders, idiotic comments and precedents every day.

I wonder why TDS was bigger than BDS? :roflmao:

The best BDS is “Granpa is a pedophile”.

Talking about manufacturing outrage.

At least Trump gave us something real to work with every day.

Reactions: mundus

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I remember all the threads GromsDad made complaining about Trump always being out of office golfing and running up the taxpayers' expense at his properties around the world

those were such good threads

hard-hitting stuff!

no double standards or petty partisanship here, guys, nosiree!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I remember all the threads GromsDad made complaining about Trump always being out of office golfing and running up the taxpayers' expense at his properties around the world

those were such good threads

hard-hitting stuff!

no double standards or petty partisanship here, guys, nosiree!
I didn't have to create those threads. People like you, hal, skully and Mundus created a half a dozen Trump Outrage threads every single day. Strangely never any outrage for the things democrat politicians do. Your double standards and petty partisanship is absolutely stunning.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I didn't have to create those threads. People like you, hal, skully and Mundus created a half a dozen Trump Outrage threads every single day. Strangely never any outrage for the things democrat politicians do. Your double standards and petty partisanship is absolutely stunning.
I absolutely love it when you parrot my lines back to me

it is the most deliciously stupid thing you do here and reminds us all that you lack original thought