lulu wins cosmic creek.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
our own rickorays daughter, the ever ripping lulu, won the cosmic creek event at salt creek last weekend. she took a few years to go to ucsb and had to ride crappy point surf backside, a couple times with me, so going left must have been a blast. go lulu!!! proud uncles here!

Kaser1

Tom Curren status
May 3, 2004
Maine
our own rickorays daughter, the ever ripping lulu, won the cosmic creek event at salt creek last weekend. she took a few years to go to ucsb and had to ride crappy point surf backside, a couple times with me, so going left must have been a blast. go lulu!!! proud uncles here!
Is she on the erBB?
Who are you talking to?
Off the meds again?
:roflmao: :waving: :dancing:

Apr 22, 2014
Lulu always charges. At Cosmic she was catching the biggest set waves and doing huge hacks and smashing lips. That whole event was non-stop ripping in all divisions.

Last edited:

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
Is she on the erBB?
Who are you talking to?
Off the meds again?
:roflmao: :waving: :dancing:
is your brain in maine mainly in pain? cold, huh? i'm talkin about lulu, dildo head. she's not on the erBB. just some stock for those that know the kid. last time i surfed with her she was killing it at a minus tide point in the fog. damn good kid, and rips harder than the old man these days.
hi kuno!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars and Hump

Kaser1

Tom Curren status
May 3, 2004
Maine
is your brain in maine mainly in pain? cold, huh? i'm talkin about lulu, dildo head. she's not on the erBB. just some stock for those that know the kid. last time i surfed with her she was killing it at a minus tide point in the fog. damn good kid, and rips harder than the old man these days.
hi kuno!!!
:roflmao: cold? you've never been obviously.:roflmao:

was 80 here yesterday and sunny, gonna be the same today.

anywhoo, i'm tooo old to keyboard battle with you anymore. have a nice day Edwin. :dancing:

blee out!:toilet:

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars