Love is in the Air

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Aren't the Brazilians more touchy?

Not like the out religious N Americans on hard gay lock down for fear of going full homo?

Brukens?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Aren't we well past the point where most people don't give a sh1t if someone "comes out"?

Person X: "I'm gay"
Lots of people: "OMG. Wow you're so brave to reveal that."

2010:
Person Y: "I'm gay"
Lots of people: "who cares?"
2021:

Person Z: “I’m gay”
Lots of people: “Yeah, we know”

Reactions: Autoprax

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Brazilians are definitely more touchy than americans. Touchy as in, we hug friends we haven't seen in a long time, we kiss (girl) friends hi and goodbye. I even have this very good friend who probably because of his italian heritage always gives me a kiss in the cheek when I see him, and I'm totally fine with it. But no, this is not normal. I know for a fact these guys aren't gay, but this is a little too much. What's up with Medina grabbing Neymar's t!ts?!

Also, if you think that an extremely famous surfer and a larger than life soccer player coming out would be ok in Brazil, think again. There's a reason Brazil is still a shithole and that's because most of our people still think like it's the 18th century. i think 70% of the brazilian people think I deserve to get shot in the face because I smoke weed. That's so very comforting.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Brazilians are definitely more touchy than americans. Touchy as in, we hug friends we haven't seen in a long time, we kiss (girl) friends hi and goodbye. I even have this very good friend who probably because of his italian heritage always gives me a kiss in the cheek when I see him, and I'm totally fine with it. But no, this is not normal. I know for a fact these guys aren't gay, but this is a little too much. What's up with Medina grabbing Neymar's t!ts?!

Also, if you think that an extremely famous surfer and a larger than life soccer player coming out would be ok in Brazil, think again. There's a reason Brazil is still a shithole and that's because most of our people still think like it's the 18th century. i think 70% of the brazilian people think I deserve to get shot in the face because I smoke weed. That's so very comforting.
Here in America we are now trained not to touch. Harrassment. You look at somebody wrong and you can lose your job.

• Sad
Reactions: brukuns

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Aren't the Brazilians more touchy?

Not like the out religious N Americans on hard gay lock down for fear of going full homo?

Brukens?
Brazilians seem to think it's not normal.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta