Lost ...Lost Crowd Killer Linda Mar Parking Lot

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
Left my 610 Crowd Killer in Pumphouse (main lot) Sat morning 5/29, dammit! $!00 reward

• Sad
Reactions: Aruka

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
A lost that is now found. Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Po po for killing the crowds!
Ha ha!
Glad you got the board back.
Especially in these times where looting is all the rage.

• Haha
Reactions: JDJ

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
Miraculously. I left between two cars (so the ninja racers zooming about didnt run it over) first day that lots been open in months and descent surf...packed!, somehow didn't run it over as I hastily pulled out. Went to pick and turns out to find a longboard grom, grown now, me and my also grown groms used to see to see him out every day like a decade ago but havent seen since! Straight up saint, He was about to post around the lot that he'd found it! Stranger than fiction

retodd

Duke status
Feb 23, 2009
I liked Linda Mar the one time I surfed it
Reminds me of Scrippts
Fun wave with a big difference in size depending on what zone of the beach you were at , nice parking lot , plenty of non surfers all in the mix to make it entertaining

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
I liked Linda Mar the one time I surfed it
Reminds me of Scrippts
Fun wave with a big difference in size depending on what zone of the beach you were at , nice parking lot , plenty of non surfers all in the mix to make it entertaining
I like Linda Mar too but it has become over crowded, even when the entire beach one long closeout at low tide it's packed. Also edicate has vanished. The best sessions there happen when you least expect, usually for me when its shorebreak mini A-frames and warm.

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
Linda Mar can be fun when stars align and you bring the right board. I won't spill the tea, but it's definitely underrated.