Los Angeles train burglaries

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I saw this story on the news Friday morning and I was pissed to see this.

When will this unchecked madness end? Such a fucked up situation with law enforcement because of this woke bs. Ridiculous.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
LA has vaccine passports. This shouldn’t be happening. Check their passports before they try to rob the trains and this will put a stop to it like it did the virus.

also mods how many times do I have to Karen about moving threads like this to the foil forum?

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
LA has vaccine passports. This shouldn’t be happening. Check their passports before they try to rob the trains and this will put a stop to it like it did the virus.

also mods how many times do I have to Karen about moving threads like this to the foil forum?
Wait.. are you trying to be witty?

This isn't passenger trains. It's freight trains that are side tracked that are getting robbed.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
i dont get the narrative here. people rob the trains, then stay at the scene of the crime opening boxes like its xmas until they find what they like? doesnt add up to me.
yeah, i bet it’s the cops that are doing the break-ins, then the ghetto folk pick through the leftovers and get blamed for it...

could just be usc drunken frat-boy hi-jinx too...

:shrug:

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Pretty sure the article I read said most of that Amazon stuff is returns on it's way back to Amazon.
that would be cool and A-OK...:) then it’s just the average jerk consumer who’s getting ripped off.

as long as the ghetto vultures get some free sh!t why care who they’re stealing from ?

occupation thieving retard scumbag as an entitlement !

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

caelho

Miki Dora status
Jun 10, 2003
I bet it's the depression era hobos at it again:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Pretty sure the article I read said most of that Amazon stuff is returns on it's way back to Amazon.
that would be cool and A-OK...:) then it’s just the average jerk consumer who’s getting ripped off.

as long as the ghetto vultures get some free sh!t why care who they’re stealing from ?

occupation thieving retard scumbag as an entitlement !

:dancing::dancing::dancing:
My point (and joke) was this is all sh!t apparently only a hobo wants.

Sucks if the average jerk consumer is loosing, but they are using Amazon, well, it's the risk they take instead of helping keep small business alive.

I couldn't care less about Amazon loosing money.

Reactions: Tarab_ish and npsp

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
My point (and joke) was this is all sh!t apparently only a hobo wants.

Sucks if the average jerk consumer is loosing, but they are using Amazon, well, it's the risk they take instead of helping keep small business alive.

I couldn't care less about Amazon loosing money.
fair enough..,

all the amazon return stuff ends up on a freight train ?

and a lot of that junk along the tracks wasn’t amazon...

walmart returns ?