Looks like Sarah Palin is single.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I stopped on her Alaska show a few times. No way. Tomi Lahren or Ainsley Earhardt, I think I could manage to deal with it. Attractive woman but I've never been one who could tune it out.

IMHO telling that Todd ditched her. What's the cliche about being tired of their sh!t?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I stopped on her Alaska show a few times. No way. Tomi Lahren or Ainsley Earhardt, I think I could manage to deal with it. Attractive woman but I've never been one who could tune it out.

IMHO telling that Todd ditched her. What's the cliche about being tired of their sh!t?
Well after their kid getting arrested and numerous white trash drunken brawls maybe it was time for a change.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Especially telling since... isn't the ratio of men to women something like 10:1 in Alaska?