Long distance relationships?

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
.....and thats a wrap on that :roflmao:

ultimately I couldnt sustain the texting/ facetime 24/7 and she noticed. she pulled back - then the last couple of days I over compensated. Had the talk this morning and neither one of us wants to deal with what happens after she woulda left here and while i was a little more willing to roll the dice and see what happened and just have fun than she was its sort of a huge relief. I was making alot of compromises in my mind when I normally dont make those compromises until i know its something real so its a bit of a relief. oh well, interesting while it lasted.

Just lined up a date with another lil 27 year old hottie for Tuesday but this one lives 2 miles away. appreciate all the advice and experiences everyone - even you Havoc. lol
you stopped chasing, she got some NYC dick.

Game over.

new one sounds like a better option, 5-10 miles away is ideal but 2 is ok.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
you stopped chasing, she got some NYC dick.

Game over.

new one sounds like a better option, 5-10 miles away is ideal but 2 is ok.
ill admit all the communication was addicting, and when it slowed down - i thought it was a sign i should instigate more convo as shes been doin all the driving so to speak, but i misread that for sure and mightve over did it.

oh well.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
ill admit all the communication was addicting, and when it slowed down - i thought it was a sign i should instigate more convo as shes been doin all the driving so to speak, but i misread that for sure and mightve over did it.

oh well.
You had everything against you. A long distance relationship can be sustained for a short while if you are emotionally attached. From what you had posted sounded like you two were in the exciting new relationship lust phase.

That feeling unfortunately is easily replaced. Ask me how I know :roflmao:

Oh and careful with the age preferences on hinge.Can effect the score they use that determines how frequently your profile is shown to other users.

I should write an separate in depth post about that sh!t.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
You had everything against you. A long distance relationship can be sustained for a short while if you are emotionally attached. From what you had posted sounded like you two were in the exciting new relationship lust phase.

That feeling unfortunately is easily replaced. Ask me how I know :roflmao:

Oh and careful with the age preferences on hinge.Can effect the score they use that determines how frequently your profile is shown to other users.

I should write an separate in depth post about that sh!t.
For sure, and it was really tricky to keep the sexual tension going in that regard. I feel like a dork fappin it and it all just turns into chaturbate and not very personal or intimate.

thanks for the tips on hinge..i hate these apps tbh and would prefer to meet people in an organic way but all my friends are married or divorced with kids and my old ass aint out bar hopping all night either so apps seem like the only way sometimes.

Reactions: santacruzin

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
.....and thats a wrap on that :roflmao:

ultimately I couldnt sustain the texting/ facetime 24/7 and she noticed. she pulled back - then the last couple of days I over compensated. Had the talk this morning and neither one of us wants to deal with what happens after she woulda left here and while i was a little more willing to roll the dice and see what happened and just have fun than she was its sort of a huge relief. I was making alot of compromises in my mind when I normally dont make those compromises until i know its something real so its a bit of a relief. oh well, interesting while it lasted.

Just lined up a date with another lil 27 year old hottie for Tuesday but this one lives 2 miles away. appreciate all the advice and experiences everyone - even you Havoc. lol
With all the wealth of experience and wisdom and stuff you got from this thread, don’t you think you were able to jump ahead and wrap this thing up way more quickly than most people would’ve

Reactions: Driftcoast

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Hinge is tinder with more functionality, more quality women and less bots and married chics with cuck husbands than tinder. You are encouraged to send messages when liking a potential match . On tinder you just swipe.

I would love to see Matchs user data across all its platforms, I think they own almost all of them except Bumble.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
For sure, and it was really tricky to keep the sexual tension going in that regard. I feel like a dork fappin it and it all just turns into chaturbate and not very personal or intimate.
she had you wanking on webcam ? :monkey:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
How did this one fare?
wow almost a year later. had a couple boring dates - did not bang. :(. 27 is to young. ive found for me 35 is a sweetspot.

year in general has a been a nightmare for dating tho. sticking to some booty calls ive acquired in the meantime. met one 2 floors up who is hornier than i am.

i literally ghosted some chick a few weeks ago - had to block her number/hinge/socials - and she still sent me 25 bucks on my bday via venmo. dodged seriuos crazy with that one.

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
while in indo have had the same gf for a few years - this year have been back and forth a few times and was just there for 6 weeks - we have done the long distance - not bad - when really far away

but just informed her I will be surfing for the next 5 month and pretty much not in Bali

USA - Indo ok long distance

Indo - Indo may not work

8.5/10