Long COVID = Fibromyalgia = Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
How about Lyme disease? Your scumbag ilk claimed they were faking as well. To people like you any medical problem you personally are not suffering from is a hoax.
Who brought up Lyme disease?

Oh right, nobody.

So what are you saying here? Lyme is real so therefore long COVID is real?

Theres no connection between Lyme and COVID. Lyme comes from ticks. We don’t have it on the west coast because of the lizards.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yet another example of why I don’t believe anything on the news. They’re either wrong, exaggerating or lying.
With regularity in SoCal, if there was any winter storm and swell of note, the TV crew would film from just north of Gladstones.

Not the massive Porto Marina slab! :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: hammies

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Very effective and safe ant-depressant. Women especially like it. Gives you boost in mood, energy and decreases appetite. You can stop anytime with no issues.

Works on dopamine receptors, not serotonin.

Can cause anxiety issues in some people.
I was on it to quit smoking
it worked great

but I had a very specific schedule to wean off of it.
stopping suddenly can cause real issues, like psychotic episodes according to my doctor.
i think there were posters here who reported family members who had some bad reactions, and likely weren’t being really careful about not missing doses

my daughter talked about using it to quit smoking. I know her well enough to know there’d be a good chance she wouldnt be compliant, and I pleaded with her to not go on it
she didnt
and she quit smoking anyway

just saying, im not so sure you can stop at any time without titrating

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Who brought up Lyme disease?

Oh right, nobody.

So what are you saying here? Lyme is real so therefore long COVID is real?

Theres no connection between Lyme and COVID. Lyme comes from ticks. We don’t have it on the west coast because of the lizards.
I think the connection is that Lymes was thought to be in your head, but wasnt
so just because something is thought to be totally in one’s head, doesn’t mean it is

sad that something so simple needs an explanation