Location induced pooping...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
my middle one poops every time food is served.

waiter approaching table with plates..."I gotta go poop"

I asked doctor about this and she said something about psychosomatic something something

maybe you have past poop-trauma or other triggers?
When I was 14 I had to poo while surfing C street. It was freezing cold So I couldn’t just pull down my suit in poop in the water so I hit up the nearby public shitter.

There was poop ALL OVER the floor and walls in there...and no toilet paper. I was barefoot.

I squatted at the entrance and crapped on the floor, wiped by butt with my leash strap.

Maybe that‘s it.

• Wow
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
My house when I snort a line of Ritalin.

Book stores and libraries.

One time I couldn't go sh!t so I went to the book store and it didn't work.

Usually, I have to start working in the morning before the urge to turd comes.

Interesting topic!
Turns out bookstore pooping a thing....

You know that urge you sometimes get when you enter a bookstore? The urge to poop? Apparently, it's very common, and the Mariko Aoki phenomenon claims that entering a bookstore will make you have to poop. Seriously.

Dekerwild

OTF status
Jul 28, 2017
My brother is the same way.......every damn time he comes over to my house, says hello, and then runs into the bathroom to take a dump....every fuking time!!,! my girlfriend is the same too, whenever she visits her folks house, she takes a dumper..strange

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
There’s a surf spot I frequent (two actually) that EVERY TIME I show up there I have to poop.

Both of these places have restrooms, which is a plus.

It does not matter what time of day, when I’ve eaten, or how many poops I’ve done that day.

One time I even checked the surf at one of the spots, pooped, then drove an hour and a half to the other spot and pooped again.

Anyone else “suffer” from this?
anytime id hit the wharehouse, tower records, bionic records, blockbuster music, etc....i'd have to sh!t within minutes

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
anytime id hit the wharehouse, tower records, bionic records, blockbuster music, etc....i'd have to sh!t within minutes

I sh!t anywhere I want.

What's hilarious is people who can't take a sh!t in a public place.

They have to be at home or their own hotel room.

Some people have to shower after taking a sh!t too.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
And in the same vein there are people who have to be "decent" when their wife sees them

I learned that after floating to a telemetry floor a few times.

That means they need to have teeth brushed, face washed, hair combed, and wearing a pair of hospital pants (a hospital gown is too indecent)

lol

On the flip side some people have no problem taking a sh!t in front of their spouse. Disgusting. :sick:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I've lived within 15 min. of the Ocean for most of my life. But I guess if I drove from riverside to huntington on a couple of cups of joe, the first sight of waves would surely trigger a movement.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I sh!t anywhere I want.

What's hilarious is people who can't take a sh!t in a public place.

They have to be at home or their own hotel room.

Some people have to shower after taking a sh!t too.
I figured you for a public restroom frequenter type.

There may or may not be something wrong with that.

nrthcty

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 30, 2009
N.S.D
There’s a surf spot I frequent (two actually) that EVERY TIME I show up there I have to poop.

Both of these places have restrooms, which is a plus.

It does not matter what time of day, when I’ve eaten, or how many poops I’ve done that day.

One time I even checked the surf at one of the spots, pooped, then drove an hour and a half to the other spot and pooped again.

Anyone else “suffer” from this?
Home Depot 100% of the time - I think its the smell of fresh lumber

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
When I was 14 I had to poo while surfing C street. It was freezing cold So I couldn’t just pull down my suit in poop in the water so I hit up the nearby public shitter.

There was poop ALL OVER the floor and walls in there...and no toilet paper. I was barefoot.

I squatted at the entrance and crapped on the floor, wiped by butt with my leash strap.

Maybe that‘s it.
I fuking hate venturas public beach shitters. Id rather go in the bushes and wipe with my hand.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
in summer, shiitting in the ocean is better than a restroom

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
The last time I had to sh!t surfing C Street the public shitter was locked. I found a portapotty up in the Stables parking area instead.

Had to sh!t once in Cardiff. The toilet at the campground was clogged and overflowing, so I perched and pyramided the fucker. When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Definitely defiled a number of out of the way NorCal coves as well. The hardest feat in surfing is getting out of a wet 5/4 chest zip when you have diarrhea.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Ulcerative Colitis.

Suffered for many years. The south SC county beach breaks. In between manree and Seascape. Caught short on day down there out in the water. Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. So I just let nature take its course in my 4/3 hoodie. It was grim. After every wave, kept pulling the neck open, diving under and getting some fresh seawater infusion.

The bad times started after I finally got out. Had a half mile hike back to my car with a lot of abrasive chuncks floating around inside my suit. A whole body rash by the time I finally peeled it off.

• Wow
Reactions: PRCD