Littering

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
People who litter need to get curb stomped. I caught my neighbors cleaning out their car in front of the house nextdoor to them. This is what they left on the curb as they drove off while I stared them down and they tried to wave to me and claim they didn't do it even though I never said a word to them.

View attachment 90097
Apparently you live in a real shithole. Sorry for your misfortune.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Sounds like you need a good guy with a gun. If I lived in a shithole neighborhood full of littering ethnics I’d certainly be strapped and vigilant.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
A broom, dustpan, and trash can.
Actually leaving that on their doorstep would be the kind of passive-aggressive ultra-Karening that would make my blood boil

It took me a second, but I realized how good it is

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
My observation over the years is that doing the selfless thing ends up taking less effort, particularly psychologically, than trying to teach someone something all the time. Someone is going to clean it up. If Skully were to sweep it into a dustpan, put it in the trash, and forget ab

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
My observation over the years is that doing the selfless thing ends up taking less effort, particularly psychologically, than trying to teach someone something all the time. Someone is going to clean it up. If Skully were to sweep it into a dustpan, put it in the trash, and forget ab
Oh fuck that is what you meant?

Booooooooo

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Or for more fun, burn the plastic outside one of their open windows.

"When plastic is burned, it releases dangerous chemicals such as hydrochloric acid, sulfur dioxide, dioxins, furans and heavy metals, as well as particulates. These emissions are known to cause respiratory ailments and stress human immune systems, and they're potentially carcinogenic."

Trump2020

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 26, 2020
People who litter need to get curb stomped. I caught my neighbors cleaning out their car in front of the house nextdoor to them. This is what they left on the curb as they drove off while I stared them down and they tried to wave to me and claim they didn't do it even though I never said a word to them.

View attachment 90097
you won’t find that happening in a conservative society. You get what you wish for. Welcome to your librool utopia.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
My neighbor was letting his dog poop in my side yard

I just started scooping it up and throwing it in his front yard

After three piles, it never happened again
since I rescued my dog about 2 months ago I feel way more aware of everyone’s business in my neighborhood to a fault. There’s one guy with two unusually large golden retrievers that drop bombs all over the neighborhood and he doesn’t pick them up. Thankfully it hasn’t been in my yard but man, these things are logs.