Liberal Newspaper Admits Democrats Really Do Commit Voter Fraud

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
because your entire argument for why we shouldn’t require some type of id is because racism
No. It’s not.

Have you read about history much?

But keep on using “illegal” as a synonym for “minority” as a synonym for “non-citizen” as a synonym for “non-white.”

Because, you know, definitely NOT racism.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
No. It’s not.

Have you read about history much?

But keep on using “illegal” as a synonym for “minority” as a synonym for “non-citizen” as a synonym for “non-white.”

Because, you know, definitely NOT racism.

Just cede the argument.

Voter ID for everyone. If we can conduct a census, if we can get everyone a social security card, if we can compel males 18 and over to register with the selective service, surely we can issue every single voter in the nation a voter ID card.

Of course, charging a fee would be inadmissible as that would be considered a poll tax, therefore the federal government would have to foot the bill.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
Just cede the argument.

Voter ID for everyone. If we can conduct a census, if we can get everyone a social security card, if we can compel males 18 and over to register with the selective service, surely we can issue every single voter in the nation a voter ID card.

Of course, charging a fee would be inadmissible as that would be considered a poll tax, therefore the federal government would have to foot the bill.
What problem does this solve, and how does it solve it?

No answers to either question.

A waste of time and money that won’t fix anything and that will disenfranchise people.

• Dislike

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What problem does this solve, and how does it solve it?

No answers to either question.

A waste of time and money that won’t fix anything and that will disenfranchise people.
I am not sure if hal's correct, but automatically registering citizens over 18 and issuing an ID; I think that might actually increase turnout. If a voter ID picture came in the mail and all they had to do was head down to the library one of several October Saturdays or Election Day?

The GOP is full of sh!t. This wind coming out of our windbags would directly address the MUH VOTER ID wind coming out of the GOP's windbags. If they go along with it, registration paperwork + acquiring photo ID addressed. If they balk at it, we call them pussies, go about our days until this pops back up and we remind them they're pussies.

Pretty much every state the GOP could ever hope to win an election (other than for Grand Kleagle) already has a more stringent version of what Hal is talking about.

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
I am not sure if hal's correct, but automatically registering citizens over 18 and issuing an ID; I think that might actually increase turnout. If a voter ID picture came in the mail and all they had to do was head down to the library one of several October Saturdays or Election Day?

The GOP is full of sh!t. This wind coming out of our windbags would directly address the MUH VOTER ID wind coming out of the GOP's windbags. If they go along with it, registration paperwork + acquiring photo ID addressed. If they balk at it, we call them pussies, go about our days until this pops back up and we remind them they're pussies.

Pretty much every state the GOP could ever hope to win an election (other than for Grand Kleagle) already has a more stringent version of what Hal is talking about.
How does a voter ID just come in the mail? How does the government get the name and current address for every eighteen-year-old in the country? Does this ID have your picture on it? Is it valid for the rest of your life? If so, how does the federal government keep track of everyone who dies and when they died? If it’s not good for life, how do you renew it? How does the government verify the identity of everyone that they’re sending this ID to? Does this ID, which protects what is arguably your most sacred right as an American have fewer safeguards than a passport? If not, how do you issue it without somebody appearing in person?

What keeps people from just stealing this ID from the mailbox? What do you do if you never receive it? What stops people from forging this ID (like they do with passports) or using the ID of someone who’s dead (like they do with social security cards)?

Creating this voter ID would require creating an expensive bureaucratic machine that would definitely require Americans who wanted to vote to do a lot more than sit around an wait for their voter ID to come in the mail. It will definitely discourage people from voting. It will not stop a single person from voting illegally.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Face it, Democrats know that the people who will take the initiative to get in their car and drive to a polling place and cast a vote are the same people who have by and large rejected the policies of the Democrat Party from coast to coast in all except the Blue-est areas. They know that their only hope for the future of their policies is to make it easier for the young, lazy and uninformed to vote.

Reactions: redrider

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
How does a voter ID just come in the mail? How does the government get the name and current address for every eighteen-year-old in the country? Does this ID have your picture on it? Is it valid for the rest of your life? If so, how does the federal government keep track of everyone who dies and when they died? If it’s not good for life, how do you renew it? How does the government verify the identity of everyone that they’re sending this ID to? Does this ID, which protects what is arguably your most sacred right as an American have fewer safeguards than a passport? If not, how do you issue it without somebody appearing in person?

What keeps people from just stealing this ID from the mailbox? What do you do if you never receive it? What stops people from forging this ID (like they do with passports) or using the ID of someone who’s dead (like they do with social security cards)?

Creating this voter ID would require creating an expensive bureaucratic machine that would definitely require Americans who wanted to vote to do a lot more than sit around an wait for their voter ID to come in the mail. It will definitely discourage people from voting. It will not stop a single person from voting illegally.
Wew lad.

How do the states send Driver's Licenses in the mail?
How does Selective Service work?
How do benefits of any type make it to recipients?

I mean if a state auto-registers everyone who gets a drivers license, does that definitely require Americans in states with photo ID laws who want to vote to do a lot more than sit around and wait for a Driver's License to come in the mail from the perspective of photo ID?

What is your suggestion? Purple paint on the thumb? Staple an "I voted" tag to the earlobe?

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
Wew lad.

I mean if a state auto-registers everyone who gets a drivers license, does that definitely require Americans in states with photo ID laws who want to vote to do a lot more than sit around and wait for a Driver's License to come in the mail from the perspective of photo ID?

What is your suggestion? Purple paint on the thumb? Staple an "I voted" tag to the earlobe?
My suggestion is that we keep doing what we've been doing because widespread voter fraud does not exist, is already illegal, and your proposed solution will do nothing whatsoever to fix the almost non-existent problem.

You want to improve elections? Figure out how to encourage more, not fewer, US citizens to vote.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Wew lad.

logic does not apply in the land of WHYTE SAVIORZ

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Meanwhile democrats act like any criticism of their mail in voting scheme is unfounded. I predict there will be total chaos in November. There may even be violence far beyond anything we've seen in the past month come November.