And driving a Prius too, but that is pretty redundant

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
shackwell said:
sizzld1 said:
GromsDad said:
The dog whistles on the left must have gone out to fan the flames of racism again. As if on cue today every one of my left leaning friends posted crap on social media blaming the healthcare vote this week on racism.

Bizarre.
What in the actual fvck are you talking about??? That makes zero sense. Let's see a screenshot of these alleged posts. The healthcare vote is obviously a product of desperation, fear, and stupidity. I don't think they left any room for racism.
Liberals are blaming the fact that all the republican congressmen who voted for this are white.

America has liberal cancer, and it is going to kill us.
You don't find it weird that only white men don't have a problem with country being run by white men?

Ever wondered why that may be?

PS Jesus was a liberal

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
when you had to flee serbia, why didn't you go to a country that was run by arabs ?
africa is a giant continent, wasn't there a state there that you would have felt more comfortable in ?
what was wrong with cambodia, wasn't there enough of a developed capitalistic economy there for
you to be able to afford a bro-dozer and lots of apple gadgets ?

don't you have some sort of certificate from some sort of serbian highschool ?
why did you come here ?

you are a hypocrite.
and you're stupid.

you belong in bangladesh or cuba.
you'd get you the treatment you deserve. :dancing:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
donuts said:
when you had to flee serbia, why didn't you go to a country that was run by arabs ?
africa is a giant continent, wasn't there a state there that you would have felt more comfortable in ?
what was wrong with cambodia, wasn't there enough of a developed capitalistic economy there for

why did you come here ?

you are a hypocrite.
and you're stupid.

That's homophobic. :shameonyou:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
donuts said:

why did you come here ?

you are a hypocrite.
and you're stupid.

Oh look, tatertot is on the roll again. Cute.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
FecalFace said:
shackwell said:
sizzld1 said:
GromsDad said:
The dog whistles on the left must have gone out to fan the flames of racism again. As if on cue today every one of my left leaning friends posted crap on social media blaming the healthcare vote this week on racism.

Bizarre.
What in the actual fvck are you talking about??? That makes zero sense. Let's see a screenshot of these alleged posts. The healthcare vote is obviously a product of desperation, fear, and stupidity. I don't think they left any room for racism.
Liberals are blaming the fact that all the republican congressmen who voted for this are white.

America has liberal cancer, and it is going to kill us.
You don't find it weird that only white men don't have a problem with country being run by white men?

Ever wondered why that may be?

PS Jesus was a liberal
Should we compare and contrast the US with countries run by black men?

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
How much longer till Gromsdads next surf trip to the Jerzey shore?

Will Donuts be there to greet him? Maybe they can jerk each other off on the sand while watching people surf :monkey: