Liar in Chief

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Guess you guys are posting this minor nonsense instead of the big news we got from him today

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Runs away like a little b*tch when called out by the press.

He‘s also the Fvck-Working-Americans-Over-In-Chief

Cool! Another well thought out plan. If the Feds don't collect payroll tax, I as the employer don't have to pay it. Sure doesn't mean I have to give anything to the worker.

I wonder how much this will save d0nnie. He set the cap at 100k a year. That's because he doesn't pay anyone over 100k

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Cool! Another well thought out plan. If the Feds don't collect payroll tax, I as the employer don't have to pay it. Sure doesn't mean I have to give anything to the worker.

I wonder how much this will save d0nnie. He set the cap at 100k a year. That's because he doesn't pay anyone over 100k
it’s more red meat for his hardcore base. Define social security and Medicare.

The death cult lives on.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

*200k for marrieds

Reactions: potato-nator

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
The thing is the tax is just deferred, this is just another sneaky Repub attack on SS and Medicare
I just heard Kudlow say that this morning. So some business, just scraping by, only because they are pocketing the payroll tax, will end up owing it as a lump sum at the end of the year.

Just another reason I fired all my employees years ago, and only take jobs i can do myself, or hire subcontractors.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I just heard Kudlow say that this morning. So some business, just scraping by, only because they are pocketing the payroll tax, will end up owing it as a lump sum at the end of the year.

Just another reason I fired all my employees years ago, and only take jobs i can do myself, or hire subcontractors.
This actually helps no one.