Let's Help Qsurf and His Wife Out

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Quinn, no need to respond. Everyone in this here erbb care for you as a bro and when family is hurting, we try to have your 6. Stay healthy, hug your bride for all of us and get through this challenge. Hugs to you too! John

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
Hello Erbbros.

Sorry for my absence lately. Lina's post operation pathology report was scarier than expected, which means heavier treatments. But we have a good, dedicated med team and we are tough.

Thank you so damn much for your love, kindness and outreach. We feel overwhelmingly blessed and are inspired to pay it forward after getting back to better days.

Please know that I am lurking around here and feeding off your stoke. Get some when you can, and love your people like there is no tomorrow.

Quint

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Q... if there is any chance there is more aggressive medical care for Lina on the ‘main land’ please don’t sweat the small details. I’m in North San Diego County and have an extra bed room and can get you back/forth to any SoCal hospital. John

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
Q... if there is any chance there is more aggressive medical care for Lina on the ‘main land’ please don’t sweat the small details. I’m in North San Diego County and have an extra bed room and can get you back/forth to any SoCal hospital. John
Sincerely appreciate that John. Fortunately they just built a new mega-medical complex here with all the latest stuff to fuck up cancer. This also seems to have attracted some good Dr's.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Hope you and Lina are doing better and kicking cancer's ass. Thinking of you two.

Thanks for the updates.

It is me, Fecal Face.

• Love
Reactions: Q_Surf

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Took her camping/fishing this week. My little fish whisperer got some big trout on dry flies!

Good to see her feeling less pain and getting more mobility. Hopefully the treatments don't hit too hard in the coming months. Looking forward to being past this sh!t...View attachment 91912
This is the post I’ve been waiting for! Any corn still lingering up your way? Can’t wait to see her making tracks again.

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
This is the post I’ve been waiting for! Any corn still lingering up your way? Can’t wait to see her making tracks again.
Still decent coverage & it's still been snowing lately. Bachelor is running on reservations only, 500 max per day, but we didn't get spring passes for obvious reasons.

She's started doing squats every day frothing for next season...

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
Hola mi holas homies.

Today was our anniversary and tomorrow Lina completes her FINAL radiation treatment. FUCK YES, let's be fucking done with (albeit necessary) treatments that really suck her down.

It's hard not being able to take away pain from those we love. It's hard to watch vibrance and passion be replaced by anguish and fear and not a damn thing you can do to help.

But we laugh at it, the whole stupid thing. Hell we laugh til we're crying most every day at it. We like to laugh a lot.

Thanks again, I love you guys