Let's all meet up at Hatteras this week.

Jun 3, 2014
That's a couple hundred miles south of Hatteras fwiw. I heard fisherman were reporting loads of hammerheads abnormally close to the beach during that time that guy got bit surfing last month. Super weird "winter" weather so far this year.

Reactions: Waterlogged05

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I could maybe be into an erBB related gathering down there one of these weekends as Spring starts to unfold. I just need a little notice but I'm game on the idea as Springtime there is both much warmer and even more consistent than usual compared to DMV.
gbg are you back on this side these days? I saw some reference a while back.
Anyway it sounds like a good idea, my surf buddy and I have been talking about a trip down that way and the flatter-ness is definitely coming up.

elcalvo

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2004
NE
I could maybe be into an erBB related gathering down there one of these weekends as Spring starts to unfold. I just need a little notice but I'm game on the idea as Springtime there is both much warmer and even more consistent than usual compared to DMV.
Anyway it sounds like a good idea, my surf buddy and I have been talking about a trip down that way and the flatter-ness is definitely coming up.
Did you click on the link?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I'm in VB area 3-4 times a year. Do an OBX trip almost every year in April or Oct. Beginning of May is my best bet this year. Got a friend who has a sick pad in Nags Head who rents it out. Block from beach. I get super bro deal of $150 a night. No fees or tax. Sleeps 6.

Reactions: Waterlogged05