Leftist terrorist sympathizers scare Jewish students away from Columbia

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"Jewish students are being openly harassed for doing nothing beyond existence/drawing breath."

I haven't read about this. I'll look for it. Not meaning to be obtuse, thought my opinions were clear.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You guys have to consider the typical mindset of the college admin.

They have a template and sometimes following that template leads to trouble.

It's better to do nothing and have something go wrong than do something and have it go wrong.

The muslins are part of the victim class; the jews are not in this context.

I would be excited if they did that at my school.

I want to beat up a muslim girl who is beating up a hot white Jewish princess with nice tities.

Hit her with my bag full of essays.

People will say I am a hero.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I read about it.
not good
need to figure out how to protest Israeli military alongside Jewish Americans and not make them feel excluded
It's one thing to protest Israel's actions in Gaza. It's another matter when you start attacking people for the crime of being Jewish. (bolded for the reading impaired who will parrot the same stupid accusations, over and over and over...)

From CNN

"Some attacks have turned physical, students say
Eden Yadegar, a junior at Columbia University, described how Jewish students were attacked by people wielding sticks outside of the university library, and how she has been mocked on campus as well as on social media.

“We have been attacked by sticks outside our library. We have been attacked by angry mobs and we have been threatened to ‘Keep f—ing running,’” said Yadegar, president of Students Supporting Israel at Columbia University...
Hannah Beth Schlacter, an MBA student at the University of California, Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, accused the university of fostering an environment where Jewish students are not given equal opportunity to learn and participate in activities.

Schlacter described the difficulty she and a fellow student faced getting help from the university’s police force after the student reported being spit on and called a “dirty Jew” during an on-campus protest.

“When you do not call out hate against Jews based on shared ancestral identity, that sends the message to other students on campus that it is okay, socially acceptable, tolerated behavior to actively hate Jews on campus,” she said.'

This is racism. They're maybe a half step off from being Nazis. Give them some tiki torches and they would fit right in with that crowd. Whatever happened to safe spaces and concern about hate speech? Didn't take long for that crowd to become a pack of vile little Nazi fvcks.

Old school liberals are confused. I don't know what these kids are, but they aren't liberals. Conservatives have morphed into something closer to fascism and alleged "liberals" have done the same.

IMO, there is so much political confusion. The people in the middle are looking at the overly loud whining little bitches on the outer fringes trying to make sense of this whole thing. Anybody could win this election. Probably with the smallest percentage of the popular vote in the history of such.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
see thread title: TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS

Universities are going virtual because of protests? Where are the anti-lockdowners, free speech absolutists, and anti cancel culture folks on this issue?
The admins are overreacting. Punish them

Let the opposing sides fight it out naturally

Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

also, i’m shocked that GrossFat didn’t report on all the jewish protesters protesting alongside the pro-palestine protesters, many of whom were also arrested.

protesting genocide and ethnic cleansing crosses cultural, ethnic, and religious divides.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

also, i’m shocked that GrossFat didn’t report on all the jewish protesters protesting alongside the pro-palestine protesters, many of whom were also arrested.

protesting genocide and ethnic cleansing crosses cultural, ethnic, and religious divides.
It's also a great test for dumb people

If you're letting something that doesn't affect you in any way bother you, then you are not of full mental capacities

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Reality is very hard for him.

Reactions: hal9000