Lebron vs Stewart Nba fight!

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
Has lebron always been sneaky dirty or is it a crotchedy old man thing? Two handed pushed Embiid out of the air last year like a bitch because he didn't want to get dunked on.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
He’s strong as fuck, has a bad temper and gets superstar treatment. He gets away with less punishment for a lot of hard hard fouls.

I wouldn’t call him a dirty player he has made some dirt plays though.

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
NBA is pretty entertaining again...playoffs last year were insane.

Bud

Nep status
Apr 20, 2001
Oahu
www.808surfer.com
Ohhh, I thought this was about a boxing match, some guys named Lebron vs Stewart Nba like his last name was something African ' Nba '

The only time I've ever had a basket ball game on a screen in front of me was many years ago and the screen was behind a bartender :p

Reactions: john4surf

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
I thought he was over reacting until I saw the blood, 5 stitches and was pouring blood. Lebron gets away with this all the time.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
If this was the NHL, they would have been allowed to throw punches until one of them fell to a knee, sit down for five minutes to cool off, then move on with life. Sissy @ss wuss sport.
Hockey guys can't plant their feet and throw a proper punch rotating their hips/feet etc the way these NBA guys can on the basketball floor. Sure hockey fights can have KOs here and there but it's not a good comparison.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Hockey guys can't plant their feet and throw a proper punch rotating their hips/feet etc the way these NBA guys can on the basketball floor. Sure hockey fights can have KOs here and there but it's not a good comparison.

Have you ever had hockey skates on? How do you think they shoot the puck? I can dig and rotate on skates just as well, if not better, than barefoot. You get a long sharp edge to sink in. The skates fit tighter than butt sex. I've head this argument before and I don't buy it. NBA fools slapping each other and playing "hold me back bro" :LOL:

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Ohhh, I thought this was about a boxing match, some guys named Lebron vs Stewart Nba like his last name was something African ' Nba '

The only time I've ever had a basket ball game on a screen in front of me was many years ago and the screen was behind a bartender :p
Sorry for you.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
If you had to get punched in the face by Lebron James, and had to pick one:
1. with him wearing ice skates on ice
2. on a basketball court with him wearing his basketball shoes

Have you ever had hockey skates on? How do you think they shoot the puck? I can dig and rotate on skates just as well, if not better, than barefoot. You get a long sharp edge to sink in. The skates fit tighter than butt sex. I've head this argument before and I don't buy it. NBA fools slapping each other and playing "hold me back bro" :LOL: