Lebron vs Stewart Nba fight!

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Getting punched in the face sucks. liable to make you pretty upset.

Lebron is sneaky, like a lot of great players.

Lebron should get a fine and should've earned a flagrant. That ain't going to hurt him

Last edited:

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
Lebron likes to play dirty which is fine. Most top players do it. I just don't understand how he's managed to convince the general public he's a clean and wholesome player.

I mean, Kobe was a known dick on the court. Remember when he got into it with TMAC who just had back surgery? lol. But everyone knew Kobe played that way. Same with D Wade.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: santacruzin

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I hate everything about Labron - I only wish Stewart kicked his ass up and down the court - I would have paid to see it.
Me too. Would love to see Lebron get punched in his bitch ass face.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Something like 2/5ths of hockey players are "tough", and they are called "defensemen" (setting aside goalies, who are mostly crazy).
A bit oversimplified even for the erBB. There are plenty of forwards who will punch someone in the face themselves if they're getting f----d with and there are some more finesse defensemen like Brian Leech who score/assist quite a bit and rely more on technique than checking.

Reactions: stringcheese

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Hockey goalies are 100% all crazy. Even the sane ones, are certifiable. I have a few close friends that were goalies at pretty high levels of prep, college, and paid minor league pros in small second tier cities...Each one crazier than the next. Need a bag of freshly produced human feces thrown into the opposing team's showers? the goalie is the first to volunteer.

Steal a farm animal and fatally impale it on a rival school's flag pole? Goalie.

Race a teammate through a paddock chest deep full of manure, both racers with a marshmallow in their ass, and the loser has to eat both marshmallows ? Starting Goalie versus Backup Goalie, every time

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
All these fucktards should be allowed to hit each other, same for all pro sports. A lot less mouthing off n chest puffery if there’s actual consequences. One of the reasons hockey has a special place in my heart. + grew up playing ice hockey.

Edit: just now seeing the hockey references, ha.

Reactions: stringcheese

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Hockey guys can't plant their feet and throw a proper punch rotating their hips/feet etc the way these NBA guys can on the basketball floor. Sure hockey fights can have KOs here and there but it's not a good comparison.
Clearly you haven’t spent much time on the ice or seen these guys in person getting fckin violent

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Clearly you haven’t spent much time on the ice or seen these guys in person getting fckin violent
The only pro sports games I've ever been to in the past 20 years were Kings games.
Maybe I sucked at getting my point across in that post.
I wasn't comparing hockey players to basketball players. Take any hockey player who knows how to throw a punch.
He'll throw a way harder punch wearing shoes and standing on solid ground vs wearing ice skates and standing on slippery ice.
Why the heck are we talking about hockey anyway? :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Swallow Tail

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I used to play hockey. Miss the hell out of it. There are so many tough guys in hockey, especially in the more elite leagues. If you've ever sat on the glass at a pro hockey game, you'd know just how big and fast these dudes move, and how rough the game is.

I remember as a kid my dad telling me about how epic it was when he watched Terry O'reilly (Boston Bruins) climbed into the stands to fight a Ranger fan. Grew up watching the Bruins, and later the Sharks. Hockey is the truly the best. :D

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Lebron likes to play dirty which is fine. Most top players do it. I just don't understand how he's managed to convince the general public he's a clean and wholesome player.

I mean, Kobe was a known dick on the court. Remember when he got into it with TMAC who just had back surgery? lol. But everyone knew Kobe played that way. Same with D Wade.
Kobe had the advantage of coming into the league at the end of the 90's when there were still a lot of players from the physical era. He had to earn his way, where by the time Lebron came on the league made hard tough defense illegal. The league is a game of horse now.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
The only pro sports games I've ever been to in the past 20 years were Kings games.
Maybe I sucked at getting my point across in that post.
I wasn't comparing hockey players to basketball players. Take any hockey player who knows how to throw a punch.
He'll throw a way harder punch wearing shoes and standing on solid ground vs wearing ice skates and standing on slippery ice.
Why the heck are we talking about hockey anyway? :roflmao:
Cause hockey is the bestest sports in da wooorld!! Haha … but mostly bc bros actually throw down.

You’d be surprised how much leverage you can get w a pair of skates.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Hockey goalies are 100% all crazy. Even the sane ones, are certifiable. I have a few close friends that were goalies at pretty high levels of prep, college, and paid minor league pros in small second tier cities...Each one crazier than the next. Need a bag of freshly produced human feces thrown into the opposing team's showers? the goalie is the first to volunteer.

Steal a farm animal and fatally impale it on a rival school's flag pole? Goalie.

Race a teammate through a paddock chest deep full of manure, both racers with a marshmallow in their ass, and the loser has to eat both marshmallows ? Starting Goalie versus Backup Goalie, every time
Need a piece of equipment that hasn't been washed in several years, decades even, the smell of which will clear out a normal room, for...I don't know...science, or something? Ask a goalie.

Also, if you can't propel your body forward with more force on ice skates than on shoes, why do people skate faster than they run?

Reactions: Subway

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Something about the Palace brings out the looney tunes in nba players.
Palace was demo'd a few years back. There's a good doc on Netflix about the infamous brawl with the Pacers that covers it.

I do agree with what you are getting at though. Goes back to the "Bad Boys" days when they would duke it out with the Bulls.

Cause hockey is the bestest sports in da wooorld!! Haha … but mostly bc bros actually throw down.
Exactly. . . . Nobody would watch it anymore if they cleaned it up.

caelho

Miki Dora status
Jun 10, 2003
ah hockey.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

smithgrind

Nep status
Dec 25, 2009
PNW
Palace was demo'd a few years back. There's a good doc on Netflix about the infamous brawl with the Pacers that covers it.

I do agree with what you are getting at though. Goes back to the "Bad Boys" days when they would duke it out with the Bulls.

Exactly. . . . Nobody would watch it anymore if they cleaned it up.
Oh well, just goes to show how much I follow the Pistons :foreheadslap: but thanks for the update nonetheless.
The "bad boys" days were a golden era for the team. If they were gonna lose someone was gonna pay for it.

Reactions: grapedrink