Lebron vs Stewart Nba fight!

surfadelphia

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 15, 2010
Has lebron always been sneaky dirty or is it a crotchedy old man thing? Two handed pushed Embiid out of the air last year like a bitch because he didn't want to get dunked on.

santacruzin

Phil Edwards status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
He’s strong as fook, has a bad temper and gets superstar treatment. He gets away with less punishment for a lot of hard hard fouls.

I wouldn’t call him a dirty player he has made some dirt plays though.

Bud

Nep status
Apr 20, 2001
Oahu
www.808surfer.com
Ohhh, I thought this was about a boxing match, some guys named Lebron vs Stewart Nba like his last name was something African ' Nba '

The only time I've ever had a basket ball game on a screen in front of me was many years ago and the screen was behind a bartender :p

Reactions: john4surf

Waterlogged05

Billy Hamilton status
May 14, 2005
I thought he was over reacting until I saw the blood, 5 stitches and was pouring blood. Lebron gets away with this all the time.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
If this was the NHL, they would have been allowed to throw punches until one of them fell to a knee, sit down for five minutes to cool off, then move on with life. Sissy @ss wuss sport.
Hockey guys can't plant their feet and throw a proper punch rotating their hips/feet etc the way these NBA guys can on the basketball floor. Sure hockey fights can have KOs here and there but it's not a good comparison.

stringcheese

Michael Peterson status
Jun 21, 2017
Hockey guys can't plant their feet and throw a proper punch rotating their hips/feet etc the way these NBA guys can on the basketball floor. Sure hockey fights can have KOs here and there but it's not a good comparison.

Have you ever had hockey skates on? How do you think they shoot the puck? I can dig and rotate on skates just as well, if not better, than barefoot. You get a long sharp edge to sink in. The skates fit tighter than butt sex. I've head this argument before and I don't buy it. NBA fools slapping each other and playing "hold me back bro" :LOL:

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Ohhh, I thought this was about a boxing match, some guys named Lebron vs Stewart Nba like his last name was something African ' Nba '

The only time I've ever had a basket ball game on a screen in front of me was many years ago and the screen was behind a bartender :p
Sorry for you.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
If you had to get punched in the face by Lebron James, and had to pick one:
1. with him wearing ice skates on ice
2. on a basketball court with him wearing his basketball shoes

Have you ever had hockey skates on? How do you think they shoot the puck? I can dig and rotate on skates just as well, if not better, than barefoot. You get a long sharp edge to sink in. The skates fit tighter than butt sex. I've head this argument before and I don't buy it. NBA fools slapping each other and playing "hold me back bro" :LOL: