Leash strings

Aug 29, 2019
So it seems I break leashes where the rope attaches to the Velcro strap around my ankle. Does anyone know if “big wave” leashes, or at least ones that have a thicker cord, actually have burlier components elsewhere to withstand more abuse? Or is it just the cord that’s thicker…which doesn’t seem to break much in my experience, and they are just as likely to bust elsewhere like the standard ones? I only ever bought the standard ones, and mystery present hotline model is holding up nicely. Thanks.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
So it seems I break leashes where the rope attaches to the Velcro strap around my ankle. Does anyone know if “big wave” leashes, or at least ones that have a thicker cord, actually have burlier components elsewhere to withstand more abuse? Or is it just the cord that’s thicker…which doesn’t seem to break much in my experience, and they are just as likely to bust elsewhere like the standard ones? I only ever bought the standard ones, and mystery present hotline model is holding up nicely. Thanks.
Double leash plug braa or follow this dude:shaka:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr

Black

OTF status
Jan 1, 2015
UK
This happens to me, (nearly) always break where they join the ankle strap. I bought a hotline (I could only find one place in the uk that sells them) because it attaches there differently, allowing it to flex. Hotline=solution.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
check out these cream sweatshorts that come with a leash string

View attachment 145154

Now the 75 dollar price tag makes sense
That’s a dank lazy sunday fit when paired with the leather mandals and an album tee and album dad hat.

do you guys not have the strings on your albums?!? Strings made for the boar is a total game-changer. Pretty much unlocks Asher mode: hair whips with speed, power, flow, now

Last edited: