LARPing marxist BLM member who called people with opposing views pussies shot at driver of vehicle 5 times with an AK-47. He's dead now.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
People can protest all they want. Up until the point they step on the legitimate rights of other people. Portland would be 100% peaceful if these people just stayed 100% on their side of the line.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Ok, so at this point we don't know that the dead guy fired his weapon at the driver. It helps the narrative, and maybe it happened. Possibly he fired warning shots into the air to try and stop the driver from killing any pedestrians. Possibly there were two guns in the car. Possibly someone else had a gun. Maybe he did fire his weapon.
No we don’t know that. We do know the dead guy stood next to the car pointing his rifle in the direction of the driver because we have a photo (and probably video too)...

FB0E0755-AC32-427C-8020-0606DDE0287F.jpeg

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
1) If you bring an AR-15 to a protest, you will die.

2) The shooter drove into the crowd, hit the barrier, then shot the person who approached.
No problem here for GDaddy and VonHanger? Of course not, driving into a crowd of people is perfectly fine.

3) "Marxist" LOLOLOLO

4) Texas

Gun turds are going to gun turd.
It was an AK47, you know, the kind that communists prefer.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
People can protest all they want. Up until the point they step on the legitimate rights of other people. Portland would be 100% peaceful if these people just stayed 100% on their side of the line.
It's your right to drive into a crowd of protesters?

Like it's you right to hit people just because they're standing in the street.

This whole car vs pedestrian is some kind of mental illness that right wingers have.
They just can't comprehend that you can't just kill people with your car because they're standing on the street.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It's your right to drive into a crowd of protesters?

Like it's you right to hit people just because they're standing in the street.

This whole car vs pedestrian is some kind of mental illness that right wingers have.
They just can't comprehend that you can't just kill people with your car because they're standing on the street.
Sure, but when you’re in a car that’s not moving and you are surrounded by an angry mob that includes a guy pointing an AK47 at you then you most definitely can kill him.

Reactions: GDaddy and redrider

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Listen to the audio. Two different firearms were shot. One of them makes sound of AK-47.
So Mr. Duffy, as expert witness for the prosecution, you’re certain that you heart the sound of an AK47 preceding the sound of another firearm?
”Yes, I’m and expert, and that’s what I heard.”
So, you’re certain that the AK 47 preceded the other firearm?
”Yes, I can hear it with my highly trained ear. I have an ear for firearms after a lifetime of experience. I know all about firearms and what they sound like and I’m never wrong.”
Yeah, OK, whatever asshole.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Sure, but when you’re in a car that’s not moving and you are surrounded by an angry mob that includes a guy pointing an AK47 at you then you most definitely can kill him.
Sure.

But the only reason to drive into a crowd of protesters armed and ready to shoot, is because you want to kill someone.

The guy with the AK47 gets what he deserves too.

It seems that everybody is cheering for the murderer and spitting on the ex-military guy with an AK47 because he's a "Marxist".

It's weird because ex-military gun turds are normally on your team. But not this guy.

Reactions: redrider

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Sure.

But the only reason to drive into a crowd of protesters armed and ready to shoot, is because you want to kill someone.
Oh that’s the only possible reason? Seems to me if that’s the reason the guy would have killed a lot more than just the one guy with the AK.

The guy with the AK47 gets what he deserves too.
I disagree.

It seems that everybody is cheering for the murderer and spitting on the ex-military guy with an AK47 because he's a "Marxist".
I’m not aware of his military service.
I’m not cheering.
I don’t know if he was a Marxist but I do know that in his interview he said the reason he won’t shoot cops is because he’d lose that battle. He said he would shoot counter protesters “because they’re pussies”.

Marxist or not he planned to prey on the defenseless. Oops

It’s weird because ex-military gun turds are normally on your team. But not this guy.
I’m in favor of responsible gun ownership. Military service isn’t relevant to it. You seem to be mistaking me for someone who holds the military in some sort of high regard.

The AK wielding kook was not a responsible gun owner AND he was looking for trouble.

Unfortunately for his loved ones he found it.

Something you refuse to understand about people who support our civil rights guaranteed by 2A is...

1. Not all of us own guns.

2. We support safety and responsibility with our firearms.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's strange that we have not collectively learned to NOT armchair
things until sufficient time has passed to surface all relevant facts

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
While Foster's loved ones grieve, libertarians also honor Foster's life and his commitment to principle. Foster was very vocal about his support for Libertarian Party presidential candidate Jo Jorgensen and vice-presidential candidate Spike Cohen.
Cohen tells Reason that he was "honored" to have someone like Foster in the movement and that Foster will be "greatly missed" by his loved ones and those in the Libertarian Party.
"Garrett Foster understood that libertarianism was about speaking on behalf of those who are the most acutely affected by the abuses perpetrated by an overly aggressive and unaccountable government," Cohen says.
Cohen notes that libertarians "can stand back and allow this movement to be co-opted by authoritarians who push for even worse policies, or," like Foster, "we can take our natural place within this movement, which is largely espousing and advocating for policies that we've been advocating for since we were founded in 1971."

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Is this the interview, or is this some guy you align with because he's paid to say what racist sheep like you want to hear talking about the interview?