LARPing marxist BLM member who called people with opposing views pussies shot at driver of vehicle 5 times with an AK-47. He's dead now.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Liar There's a photo of the dead queer pointing his gun into the car. He's dead now.

Also, BLM is a self declared marxist organization. I'm sorry this hurts you. Also, they have raised over a billion dollars. Wait until you find out where it went/going.
So he pointed his gun in the car, fired multiple rounds, hit nothing, than was shot multiple times.

• Haha
Reactions: redrider
Liar There's a photo of the dead queer pointing his gun into the car. He's dead now.

Also, BLM is a self declared marxist organization. I'm sorry this hurts you. Also, they have raised over a billion dollars. Wait until you find out where it went/going.
yeah, um no. not a self declared Marxist organization. but the dog whistle has been blown and the dogs come running. How do you know the dead guy is queer? Did you meet him?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
If you're dead, and you died with an AK47 in an area where there is zero call for having an assault weapon, you're a dead queer. Doesn't mean you were a live queer, but now you're a dead queer.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

I'm the liar? :roflmao: :roflmao:

The article you linked states that the shooter drove his car into the crowd and hit the barrier.

The gun turd who brought an AR to a protest deserves whatever but you keep skipping the fact that the gun turd #1 is the one who initiated the conflict by driving into the crowd of protesters and looking to kill someone.

And you think that's fucking funny.

Lastly, please provide a link where anybody in BLM says they're a Marxist organization.

Sean Hannity ate your brains.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and redrider

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And it's hilarious that erBB gun turds are cheering because a good guy with the gun got killed.

Death of a good guy with the gun is funny because he was not on their team.

2A works only one way. lolololo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: $kully and redrider

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
He's contradicting even his own links.

I literally stated what was written in the link he provided and he called me a liar.
Is the cognitive dissonance of “BUHHHHH the Portland protesters are a violent mob” while also cheering for the heavily armed protesteed who occupied Malheur and who occupied the Michigan state house totally lost on the erBB?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
are guns suddenly weapons of peace?
If you've paid attention....I'm pro gun control...within reason. I think anyone who parades around with a gun is looking for trouble. I spent a lot of years mastering many different types of firearms and I can look back at my skills in the beginning, middle and end and see where absent strong leadership how a person is a bomb ready to go off.

In Michigan you have a protest at the capital with some assholes brandishing their guns in a lawful manner to protest the governor.

In Portland and other areas you have lawless anarchists rioting, trying to kill cops, arsonists, shutting down traffic, banging on cars, looting businesses and assaulting people that are in fear. These people have guns and will use them. Now an equal amount of rioters are carrying guns and will use them also. Adrenaline is high. It would all end today if the lawless rioting ended. Instead the democrats and the media are trying to call it "mostly peaceful" when it's anything but.....feeding the fire.

Watch this video. This is the future if the left doesn't wake up.

The soy boy is lucking he's breathing with the way he carries himself and the way he is holding the gun.