Laptop from Hell

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I'm going to **** my pants laughing if Hunter Biden does to right wing news what Hulk Hogan did to Gawker.

My guess is you're mischaracterizing the FBI's role in this.

Regular media didn't run with this because, until Autumn 2022, when they FINALLY got an unmolested copy of the hard drive and ABC instantly said it was real, all they had was a copy provided by Rudy Giuliani with data put on there well AFTER THE FACT of Hunter Biden turning the laptop over. Maybe if your team hadn't tried to ratfck an October surprise, you would have been taken seriously from the get-go?

I don't know about cool because that's what they all do, but all the examples I cited, with the exception of Clinton getting a BJ and Ronald Reagan (who was responsible for Iran-Contra) being a complete moron, are considerably worse and more consequential than this.

At the end of the day you are triggered because you think this would have won your ilk an election, and that's all this is about. It's all Uranium One was about. It's all Benghazi was about.

Dan Bongino isn't on Fox News anymore because he's a retard or a liar. I am not sure which and I really don't care, because he and his kind are increasingly marginalized in modern society, thank Allah.

Yeah - only an election, no reason to be upset
nothing changed anyway.
OH WAIT......

• Haha
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Note: Not only did Dan Bongino get healthiest/unhealthiest exactly wrong, he managed to fugup Irvine, CA with Irving, TX.

I am sure this is who I need to be listening to in order to get the real talk. The straight dope.

Reactions: need 4 speed

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
you have to have your head pretty damn far up your ass to be willing to listen to anything Bongino is peddling

what a joke
This is a good point to bring up what anyone else with a semi responsible opinion has to say. Or maybe we're not to that point yet? Question for you, when does it get serious? Never is also an acceptable answer.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
This is a good point to bring up what anyone else with a semi responsible opinion has to say. Or maybe we're not to that point yet? Question for you, when does it get serious? Never is also an acceptable answer.
This isn't a difference of opinion. It's an obviously dishonest attempt by Dan Bongino to tell Dan Bongino's audience what they feel, complete with Wallethub citation.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
oh god - does his show have a disclaimer beforehand to?
No and neither does Tucker-
Ya'll off the point
If you want an explanation of why the laptop is vital and what the connections are between Hunter/Joe/Bobulinski/ Ukraine etc. Bongino is the best source I know - He's written books on it.

The topic here is why did our entire govt. and media try and make the story go away when they have known it was true for over 2 1/2 years??
Hunter has just now admitted it was his - The Shop owner gave it to the FBI and Guiliani at the same time

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
This isn't a difference of opinion. It's an obviously dishonest attempt by Dan Bongino to tell Dan Bongino's audience what they feel, complete with Wallethub citation.
Please tell me why you're worried about another dishonest nutcase taking advantage of his constitutional right to free speech.

The dems got this one nailed from the Wikita (sp? sorry man) notch in the pipe reef.

I see lots of statements about team Trump sucking the big one. Point out some comments about who is going to save the USA from the evil right, at least until 2028. Trump bad doesn't equal the USA good. Or even decent. The focus should be on improvement. For most people there isn't a better place to live in the world. Especially those that don't surf or are satisfied with what Cali (there, I said it. I'm a third generation native, don't like it @grapedrink and the rest of you blowin's, come mierda) has to offer on the irregular. If there was a better place, a man of means like @plasticbertrand would be there.

The status quo is like someone that doesn't understand how to ride a longboard. I hope that confuses some of you.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Ya'll off the point
If you want an explanation of why the laptop is vital and what the connections are between Hunter/Joe/Bobulinski/ Ukraine etc. Bongino is the best source I know - He's written books on it.

The topic here is why did our entire govt. and media try and make the story go away when they have know it was true foe over 2 1/2 years??
Hunter has just now admitted it was his - The Shop owner gave it to the FBI and Guiliani at the same time
The world as we knew it is free falling over the falls over this? Bigger issues out there, time the sets and watch the rip. Li dat.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Ya'll off the point

The topic here is why did our entire govt. and media try and make the story go away when they have known it was true for over 2 1/2 years??
theres still no proof of anything besides Hunter like to party. when you provide some proof - i'll listen. I have no affinity to the bidens, especially hunter - lock emall up for all i care.

but but but - HE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT IT.. ok now im convinced.