Laptop from Hell

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I mean holy fuck would you honestly want a sex+crack addict like Hunter Biden to know that he was being investigated so he could obstruct the investigation by, I dunno, flushing sh!t down the White House toilets a la Trump?

"Dear Mr. Criminal, this is the FBI. We found your bloody fingerprint on the gun, and tomorrow we're going to interview the person you call an alibi who we call an accomplice. Just wanted to give you a friendly heads up."

"Salutations Mr. bin Laden. You may not be aware that we're going to send in the fucking murder choppers to your compound in Abbottabad tomorrow evening. Just didn't want your death to politically benefit President Obama."

"Mr. President we wanted to give you a heads up. Lewinsky says she has a blue dress with some of your baby batter on it. We don't have that evidence in custody, and we wanted to alert you before that came to pass."

:foreheadslap:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I mean holy fook would you honestly want a sex+crack addict like Hunter Biden to know that he was being investigated so he could obstruct the investigation by, I dunno, flushing sh!t down the White House toilets a la Trump?

"Dear Mr. Criminal, this is the FBI. We found your bloody fingerprint on the gun, and tomorrow we're going to interview the person you call an alibi who we call an accomplice. Just wanted to give you a friendly heads up."

"Salutations Mr. bin Laden. You may not be aware that we're going to send in the fucking murder choppers to your compound in Abbottabad tomorrow evening. Just didn't want your death to politically benefit President Obama."

"Mr. President we wanted to give you a heads up. Lewinsky says she has a blue dress with some of your baby batter on it. We don't have that evidence in custody, and we wanted to alert you before that came to pass."

:foreheadslap:
The smart move would be to send him to rehab in Columbia. Then silence. Hunter who?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
The one with the best hookers and blow. I'm thinking the later.
Everyone knew Hunter was a fuckup and nobody cared. Biden's family seems like it is regularly beset by tragedy. Joe loving his son in spite of all his degeneracy is a rare instance of humanity from a politician and I think this is yet another obsession of the Right's that's going to (continue to) backfire electorally.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Because the FBI is not supposed to leak?
Because no White House in human history has ever committed that degree of political malpractice?

Jesus H Christ how fucking dense can you get?

Why didn't the FBI announce it was getting a warrant to raid Mar-a-Lago instead of keeping it quiet?

Why didn't Trump and Obama say they refused to pull out from Afghanistan because it was going to look bad politically?
Why didn't Trump say he knew about paying Stormi Daniels hush money from the start?
Why didn't Bill Clinton say he skeeted on his intern?
Why didn't W Bush say Cheney had Scooter Libby out Valerie Plame?
Why didn't W Bush say Colin Powell was full of sh!t five minutes after his PowerPoint to the UN?
Why didn't HW Bush say Neil Bush was committing fraud during the S&L snafu?
Why didn't Ronald Reagan say he was a retard five minutes after saying trees cause more pollution than automobiles?
Why didn't Nixon say he had an enemies list, went into Cambodia, and was involved in Watergate?
It was not a leak. It was an active censorship (social media in particular the regular media just does as instructed)
It was actively lying about it when directly asked.
By your examples, all of which I am hoping you do NOT think are ok, why is this ok?
So active lying which is now proven by the WH, FBI, DOJ, members of Congress, all media is just cool because "that's what they do" is your argument?
At least you have an argument so I do appreciate that.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Everyone knew Hunter was a fuckup and nobody cared. Biden's family seems like it is regularly beset by tragedy. Joe loving his son in spite of all his degeneracy is a rare instance of humanity from a politician and I think this is yet another obsession of the Right's that's going to (continue to) backfire electorally.

It makes for funnies but in all honesty I seriously doubt that we'll see JB as president in 2028 in spite of any trash that can be dug up. Ditto for Trump. That their respective parties even consider them at their ages and with their records is pendejo. I don't see anyone from either side waiting in the wings that can win in any case other than "at least he/she/it isn't as awful as the other party's he/she/it". And in this the dems are really blowing it. They knew 4 years ago that Biden/Harris was a patch. Anyone that was in the dem brawl for the nomination for 2020 isn't gonna cut it now if they couldn't cut it 4 years ago.

I'll say one thing though, the muckraking (I remember that word from elementary school but can't remember where I left my lighter) and show in the USA pales in comparison to politics here.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
3- Sirfun
4- Elorgo
5- Afoaf
6-Plasticbertand
7-Hammies

Sorry if I left anyone else out
I got laid with zero expectations on the night Reagan got elected. Didn't vote for him but shoots Ronnie, four rounds with bacon and eggs and fresh biscuits? If it was once a year I'd vote for him dead with no reservations.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It was not a leak. It was an active censorship (social media in particular the regular media just does as instructed)
It was actively lying about it when directly asked.
By your examples, all of which I am hoping you do NOT think are ok, why is this ok?
So active lying which is now proven by the WH, FBI, DOJ, members of Congress, all media is just cool because "that's what they do" is your argument?
At least you have an argument so I do appreciate that.
I'm going to **** my pants laughing if Hunter Biden does to right wing news what Hulk Hogan did to Gawker.

My guess is you're mischaracterizing the FBI's role in this.

Regular media didn't run with this because, until Autumn 2022, when they FINALLY got an unmolested copy of the hard drive and ABC instantly said it was real, all they had was a copy provided by Rudy Giuliani with data put on there well AFTER THE FACT of Hunter Biden turning the laptop over. Maybe if your team hadn't tried to ratfck an October surprise, you would have been taken seriously from the get-go?

I don't know about cool because that's what they all do, but all the examples I cited, with the exception of Clinton getting a BJ and Ronald Reagan (who was responsible for Iran-Contra) being a complete moron, are considerably worse and more consequential than this.

At the end of the day you are triggered because you think this would have won your ilk an election, and that's all this is about. It's all Uranium One was about. It's all Benghazi was about.

Dan Bongino isn't on Fox News anymore because he's a retard or a liar. I am not sure which and I really don't care, because he and his kind are increasingly marginalized in modern society, thank Allah.

Reactions: afoaf

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm going to **** my pants laughing if Hunter Biden does to right wing news what Hulk Hogan did to Gawker.

My guess is you're mischaracterizing the FBI's role in this.

Regular media didn't run with this because, until Autumn 2022, when they FINALLY got an unmolested copy of the hard drive and ABC instantly said it was real, all they had was a copy provided by Rudy Giuliani with data put on there well AFTER THE FACT of Hunter Biden turning the laptop over. Maybe if your team hadn't tried to ratfck an October surprise, you would have been taken seriously from the get-go?

I don't know about cool because that's what they all do, but all the examples I cited, with the exception of Clinton getting a BJ and Ronald Reagan (who was responsible for Iran-Contra) being a complete moron, are considerably worse and more consequential than this.

At the end of the day you are triggered because you think this would have won your ilk an election, and that's all this is about. It's all Uranium One was about. It's all Benghazi was about.

Dan Bongino isn't on Fox News anymore because he's a retard or a liar. I am not sure which and I really don't care, because he and his kind are increasingly marginalized in modern society, thank Allah.

This guy claimed to have shaped young minds, no wonder this country is turning into such a shitshow.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I seriously doubt that we'll see JB as president in 2028 in spite of any trash that can be dug up. Ditto for Trump. That their respective parties even consider them at their ages and with their records is pendejo. I don't see anyone from either side waiting in the wings that can win in any case other than "at least he/she/it isn't as awful as the other party's he/she/it". And in this the dems are really blowing it. They knew 4 years ago that Biden/Harris was a patch.
I've got some bad news for you, "Elorgo".

There is one UNH poll with more options than Trump vs DeSantis where Trump isn't winning. FWIW it had Buttigieg up 5 on Biden, who is tied with Warren. LOL

The most recent South Carolina 2024 GOP poll shows Trump up 15 on DeSantis. The most recent nationwide poll has Trump up 26 on DeSantis. The one before that has Trump up 20 on DeSantis. The one before that has Trump up 12 on DeSantis.

Every single one of these polls, Trump does better against Biden or Harris than DeSantis does.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You claimed Bongino isn't on fox anymore because you're a retard or a liar. Tune in to his show tomorrow night at 9:00 on Fox ya dumbass.
:roflmao:

I'm glad Dan Bongino is on Saturday nights and I didn't know when he was on. I'm sorry the previously cited display of incompetence isn't a fireable offense at Fox News.

Oh wait no I'm not.

:roflmao:

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
They even gave him his own show
Unfiltered with Dan Bongino
Saturday Nights
honestly I don't watch it because I listen to the poscast