Laptop from Hell

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yet the story was true.
Two whole experts have questions about a laptop that our entire govt is trying to hide??
Shocker
The story that the laptop exists is true. The copy Giuliani provided to the post was some garbage and some real. You want the files put on there after Hunter Biden dropped off the laptop to be fact. It's a gambit the right wing media is peddling to the consoomer.

Your assertion that the whole government is trying to hide it is false. But why listen to what Zuckerberg explicitly tells Rogan. Let's listen to what you're being sold. On conjecture hour with Dan Ballsackface.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The story that the laptop exists is true. The copy Giuliani provided to the post was some garbage and some real. You want the files put on there after Hunter Biden dropped off the laptop to be fact. It's a gambit the right wing media is peddling to the consoomer.
You've explained this 100 times already. They don't care. Why do you keep trying?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Just pointing out your complete double standards. It takes a real man to cuck themselves to a fat, scumbag, fraud. Trump mocks marks like you in private.
Yet you still never even answered the original question.
You cuck for the biggest criminal yet.
What happened to Ashley's diary btw?
Oh yeah the FBI took it
Pedo PEte

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yet you still never even answered the original question.
You cuck for the biggest criminal yet.
What happened to Ashley's diary btw?
Oh yeah the FBI took it
Pedo PEte
Keep making up lies, rube

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Which part is a lie?
Because it’s tucker Carlson (who’s only legal defense was “my viewers are idiots for believing me” so I’m innocent) and oingo boingo who will claim the sky is purple if the left says it’s blue and claim he totally owned the libs.

bUh wHy yU aTtAcK tHe sOuRcE aNd NoT tHe cOnTeNt

thats because the sources have about as much credibility as CNN does reporting on trump. Any source that claims they have the truth and everyone else is stifling with disinformation is about as credible as my dog claiming he didn’t kill the neighbors cat.

you dummies screech on and on about mEdiA bAd and then you turn right around and claim they’re telling the truth

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Not one of these dolts can answer this question

Ask yourself - If the FBI and the WH knew it was Hunter's (and of course they did)
why didn't they say so 2 years ago?

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL Ashley Biden's diary. It was stolen and given to Project Veritas. The people who delivered the stolen property to Project Veritas were charged with transporting stolen property across state lines and plead guilty to said crime. So any questions about it should be directed to Project Veritas.

But I am sure Project Veritas is secretly part of the Sorosphere Deep State cabal.

The real tragedy was Ashely Biden's diary held the identity of Vince Foster and Seth Rich's murderer, as well as the order of battle and tactical plan for Jade Helm. And the Uranium One. It had lots of Uranium One.