LAKERS

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Huge for Lakers to go up 3-1, even though we all know that series lead isn't safe against Denver. Relieved that AD's ankle seems OK(?).

But holy sh!t did any of you see that one take from Jamal Murray?

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

• Wow
Reactions: Q_Surf

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Huge for Lakers to go up 3-1, even though we all know that series lead isn't safe against Denver. Relieved that AD's ankle seems OK(?).

But holy sh!t did any of you see that one take from Jamal Murray?

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Murray Mug was dominating last night! That guy is really good! Lakers kinda got lucky last night. Glad they took the win!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Murray Mug was dominating last night! That guy is really good! Lakers kinda got lucky last night. Glad they took the win!
Yep! So many of those would be circus shots for anyone else. That left handed leaner against Rondo was almost as ridiculous.

Agreed about being lucky. Lebron's shooting outside of the paint was poor; that's got to improve. And Kuzma/Caruso need to start hitting shots. At least my distant cousin Kentavious was balling. :jamon:

• Haha

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Yep! So many of those would be circus shots for anyone else. That left handed leaner against Rondo was almost as ridiculous.

Agreed about being lucky. Lebron's shooting outside of the paint was poor; that's got to improve. And Kuzma/Caruso need to start hitting shots. At least my distant cousin Kentavious was balling. :jamon:
I have been in Bball heaven. No Jazz, but they played hard. Murray is insane!
Rooting for LeBron to continue playing. Cheers to Dwight!

Reactions: Kento

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
ahhh pffft. this is a lakers thread Bob! lol hopefully they take the strippers on an off series....
watching the lakers in a close on with portland now....
I think I can write whatever I want. Eat it Laker fan.

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
It’s hard to imagine that kid doing much better than that game 4. I mean, the kids is a baller for sure! I don’t remember last year or early this season him performing this way night in our. And the Joker seems to just take AD right to the bucket, every time if he wants, but he’s got such sweet moves too.
bummed I can’t watch game tonight but hope the Lakers put them away!

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
He yea y
I hope Lebron gets destroyed.

BIG mouth fucking punk.
Yea yea yea says the guy with the big mouth punk ass behind the keyboard internet tough guy. Turn it off. Get off this thread hahahahaha

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
Getting through the west was the battle ( I hope). Cant believe the Clippers clippered all over themselves as they do.