LAKERS

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
It's obvious that fans in attendance and AD and Dennis the Menace are out are helping the Jazz tonight. They are kickin butt! :foreheadslap:

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
It's obvious that fans in attendance and AD and Dennis the Menace are out are helping the Jazz tonight. They are kickin butt! :foreheadslap:
No denying it. Very pleased with their play at the moment. It's a long second half and
there is no stopping a hungry LeBron. Except maybe 25 threes.:applause2:

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Lakers seem beatable lately.
Will AD last at end of the year?
Will LeBron wear himself out?
Can the Jazz win in the playoffs?

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Lakers seem beatable lately.
Will AD last at end of the year?
Will LeBron wear himself out?
Can the Jazz win in the playoffs?
The Jazz might struggle if they have to face the mighty Knicks. In serious danger of making a run here. Mostly because 7 teams are within a game of each other in the East. But don't sleep on them!

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
LBJ can only do so much. Lakers will struggle a bit for a while after seeing these last 5 games, PU, but they will make the playoffs, and probably not too bad a seed, and if AD holds out til he is healed, then they will be right up there. Coach really tightened up the rotation but now with AD out, they could really use some of those guys just sitting. :foreheadslap:They should've kept Howard, FWIW, and he and Trez could be subbing. Gasol is just not cutting it.:crazy2:

Jazz are smoking right now, just clicking really well.:jamon: Experience definitely helps in the playoffs.
Maybe a Lakers Jazz conference finals? Philly vs ? eastern. should be a fun 2nd half season to watch!

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
LBJ can only do so much. Lakers will struggle a bit for a while after seeing these last 5 games, PU, but they will make the playoffs, and probably not too bad a seed, and if AD holds out til he is healed, then they will be right up there. Coach really tightened up the rotation but now with AD out, they could really use some of those guys just sitting. :foreheadslap:They should've kept Howard, FWIW, and he and Trez could be subbing. Gasol is just not cutting it.:crazy2:

Jazz are smoking right now, just clicking really well.:jamon: Experience definitely helps in the playoffs.
Maybe a Lakers Jazz conference finals? Philly vs ? eastern. should be a fun 2nd half season to watch!
Don't forget the Clippers. They are hanging around and are starting to play a bit of defense.:foreheadslap: Lakers need to use Gasol correctly. He can be very troublesome from three
but never used in that way enough. My two cents.

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
You're working off some outdated information, Sir.

The New York Knickerbockers are now 17 - 17, tied for 4th in the Beastern.

They're going to beat Detroit tonight, and with any luck, Toronto will lose to Chicago, and then they'll be 3rd.

Fear the Knicks!
I don't update on the daily. Start a KNICKS thread somewhere else.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Lakers Suns tipoff! #2 vs #3 now! suns on fire, lol. should be a good game....

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Lakers Suns tipoff! #2 vs #3 now! suns on fire, lol. should be a good game....
Lakers are missing a few players tonight. Should be a good game.
I'm not a Chris Paul fan. I've seen him burn the Jazz a few times. The Jazz
drafted Deron Williams ahead of Paul and the rivalry started.
Can the Lakers defend threes?

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Lakers have gotten some help with Drummond. Nobody is going to help without LeBron.
Both he and Davis being hurt will have them both rested in time for the playoffs.:rolleyes:
Jazz starting off with the eighth seed can't hurt.:monkey:

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
I don’t know much about Drummond but not so sure he can really help that much at this point. Maybe a little. This years Lakers haven’t really even molded together too well yet due to injuries etc. throw in another pseudo star and who knows. Good health is always a factor in the 2nd half of season so hopefully LBJ and AD just stay out till they are solid.

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
I don’t know much about Drummond but not so sure he can really help that much at this point. Maybe a little. This years Lakers haven’t really even molded together too well yet due to injuries etc. throw in another pseudo star and who knows. Good health is always a factor in the 2nd half of season so hopefully LBJ and AD just stay out till they are solid.
I'm a bit stocked on the first seed. For the Jazz it makes a difference who they play. Much rather start out with Spurs (this year) than the Nugs. Maybe the Lakers will start off with them? Seed might make a difference for the Lakers too. I think the Nugs are a reason Lakers got Drummond.

Reactions: JBerry

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Two in a row? Not this year. Davis can't last health wise. Better find
a new star.
Or is Brooklyn getting them all?
And LeBron? Who knows.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I would be too! Knicks are surprisingly good.
Surprisingly good - for the Knicks. They got absolutely demolished by Denver. They were competitive for three quarters vs the Suns, but.....

Nets, Bucks, and 76ers are the relevant teams in the East, real talk. Obviously as a Knicks fan, the 76ers, Jazz, Suns, etc. are trash. But the Knicks can't match up against big teams.