LAKERS

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Yeah Bob, Jazz are killing it! Doing something right.
Lakers? well, 2 losses in a row hurts, but this is just the regular season
Never real thoughts about winning a championship, just really want them to be competitive.
Nah, that's not true. I want them to kick LA's ass and wave a championship flag in front of everyone. Don't know what that feels like........yet .:):):)

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Lakers Vs. Hawks on now! good close game going into 4th qtr. for those watching ;)

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Caruso is one tough customer!
Been enjoying all the games. Clipper game last night was close. Did either team play much
defense?

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Nuggets tomorrow night! should be a good one!
Caruso is a dog! love that player! Apparently he made Vogels current 9 man rotation. Should be a starter some games really.

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Nuggets tomorrow night! should be a good one!
Caruso is a dog! love that player! Apparently he made Vogels current 9 man rotation. Should be a starter some games really.
He comes in and gives them needed energy at the right time and fits right in. Just like Clarkson does for the Jazz. I'd give him the team's MVP........almost.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Lakers take down the Wolves. Going to be an interesting next few weeks with AD out. Hopefully they just keep him out until 100% and he'll be good to go in the playoffs.

Bummer that Wolves, KAT's lost a lot of his family to covid. poor guy.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
right, 6th in the east is what, 10th in the west??:rolleyes: lol all good sharkB! They have D rose now, and Randle had a great game this weekend. I'd love to see them in the playoffs, that's about it though:cheers:

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
right, 6th in the east is what, 10th in the west??:rolleyes: lol all good sharkB! They have D rose now, and Randle had a great game this weekend. I'd love to see them in the playoffs, that's about it though:cheers:
Randle has been playing great. I used to be a knick fan a long time ago. Poor decision making ruined the team. Go Jazz!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
And that's good?
If your team is in position for the playoffs at present, and your team has missed the playoffs for the past seven straight years, yes, that's good.

At least the Knicks have won an NBA title. If Jordan didn't exist the Knicks would have spent the 90s thrashing Utah. Charles Oakley would have concussed Malone, Stockton, and Hornacek. Search your feelings boy; you know it to be true.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
If your team is in position for the playoffs at present, and your team has missed the playoffs for the past seven straight years, yes, that's good.

At least the Knicks have won an NBA title. If Jordan didn't exist the Knicks would have spent the 90s thrashing Utah. Charles Oakley would have concussed Malone, Stockton, and Hornacek. Search your feelings boy; you know it to be true.

The parallels between the Knicks and Raiders is disconcerting at best. Well, minus the bowl cut of doom and the extended further doom of failure.

Good times to play Kuzma in Fantasy BB.

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard

It's been a long time since Willis Reed. Franchise turned to sh!t and moved to Utah and
became a Jazz fan. Bring back Fizdale!
Loved Jerry Sloan!

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
We've been waiting for this game. Jazz are hitting their threes so far and are up by 11.
Pretty quiet here. LOL!

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
BOB!! lakers @ jazz on now!, I'm sure you're watching already... :shaka: :cheers:

A LOT of fans in the arena there, and the Jazz are shooting the lights out of it...

Reactions: Bob

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
BOB!! lakers @ jazz on now!, I'm sure you're watching already... :shaka: :cheers:

A LOT of fans in the arena there, and the Jazz are shooting the lights out of it...
My favorite Laker fan! Jazz are killing it at the moment.