LAKERS

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Lebron is arguably one of the most talented players ever. He's an athletic freak. I'm glad he's on the Lakers.

That being said, he's such a drama queen. I get it is part of his game, but I just cringe every time I see him flop around on the floor. I just shook my head when Chris Paul grabbed his arm and he flops around for a few minutes.

Compare his game to Kobe who was a stone cold killer that never showed weakness.
The flopping and foul-baiting is one part of the current game I do NOT like. I watched the Knicks in the mid-late 90s a fair bit, but I got tired of the NBA, especially in the regular season, basically being 5 different games of one-on-one.

The current era, there is much better ball movement, way more engaged off-ball positioning by players, better shooting.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
What now Laker fan? Try to get a third "star"? Or a better medical doctor?
Suns look good.
Booker is really good. Suns are solid but I think Denver will take them down in 5. Ayton will have a lot harder time with Jokic.

I think the best option for the Lakers is to hire a Haitian priest to see if he can reanimate Kobe. That or teaching Kuzma how to hit 3s when they actually count. The former sounds a lot more feasible. Lakers had better role players last year by a long shot.

Nets will probably take the whole thing.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I really thought Kuzma was gonna be a bigger Klay Thompson but no.
He shows flashes of being great but far from consistent.

I like Caruso. Good hustler and makes things happen but probably never starter material. Definitely keep him and of, course, Kentavious.

Reactions: Chile Verde

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Going to be a pretty busy and important summer and fall for LA. Both of them.:)
GO JAZZ! Spida is getting big props! Gotta win it all to change minds. Suns are a worry.
Clips need to win a game to be a worry.:shrug:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

@Kento @Ifallalot

Sharpe told ESPN’s Dave McMenamin the fight started after Sharpe told Brooks he “was too small to guard LeBron [James].”

They didn’t want this smoke, Dave,” Sharpe told ESPN. “They do all that talking and jockeying and I ain’t about that jockeying. It started with Dillon Brooks. I said he was too small to guard LeBron. He said, ‘F***’ me. I said, ‘F*** you’ back. He started to come at me and I said, ‘You don’t want these problems.
“And then Ja came out of nowhere talking. He definitely didn’t want these problems. Then the dad came and he obviously didn’t want no problems. But I wanted anything they had. Don’t let these fools fool you now.”
It's not exactly clear why Sharpe, who is technically a member of the media, started heckling Brooks in the first place.

How much fun is Undisputed going to be when the Cowsoys eventually lose, hopefully tonight?

How epic is this sweater jacket?

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

@Kento @Ifallalot

Sharpe told ESPN’s Dave McMenamin the fight started after Sharpe told Brooks he “was too small to guard LeBron [James].”

It's not exactly clear why Sharpe, who is technically a member of the media, started heckling Brooks in the first place.

How much fun is Undisputed going to be when the Cowsoys eventually lose, hopefully tonight?

How epic is this sweater jacket?

I :love: Uncle

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What the Fuck was Armstead doing in the first play where he belly bumped Dak instead of taking him down for the safety?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What the fook was Armstead doing in the first play where he belly bumped Dak instead of taking him down for the safety?
Tackling Dak for a safety in the playoffs to end the game and own Cowboy Nation's souls? Too based for this cursed Earth.

Do you even 15 yard penalty unnecessary roughness? They got the Giants against Minnesota and yeah, the arm kind of brushed the facemask in an attempt to wrap up, but the QB was still holding the ball when the sequence started and it was an attempt to wrap cleanly, not a bludgeoning of the face.

Especially when the self destruct they knew was coming was just soooo much juicier.

Reactions: Ifallalot