LA beaches done

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I read yesterday late afternoon the Redondo closures were coming down and mistakenly thought it was last night as opposed to midnight tonight. I went out in victory at sea yesterday evening out front thinking it was probably my last time to get wet until 4/24 (at the earliest). It was onshore again today (it's actually been sh*t since I got a new board 2/21), but now that I know I can get out there one last time without risking a $1000 ticket, I may battle the wind again.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
stay away. not the typical oxnard response. this one is a little more serious. coconut wireless says vta county getting shut down soon, as well.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
This is our chance as a people to stop this madness. Go to the beaches. Stand six feet apart and don't budge. This is a dramatic overreach on the part of our government, a public relations @ss covering stunt, and we should not accept this.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot
Sep 14, 2019
This is our chance as a people to stop this madness. Go to the beaches. Stand six feet apart and don't budge. This is a dramatic overreach on the part of our government, a public relations @ss covering stunt, and we should not accept this.
get your boys together and fight the power! Make sure to film so I can laugh my ass off

Reactions: tacos

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
There is a time for "fight the power" and it is when the government tries to stop folks from surfing.

Your Moms Dildo

Michael Peterson status
Jan 17, 2014
Next to the Lube
How can they ticket you if don't have ID on you?

And I read that they are only enforcing a handful of misdemeanors.

What're they gonna do, haul you in for being out of your house and surfing alone?

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
I thought in LA County they didn't;t charge misdemeanors anymore. You can shoplift, get a ticket and the DA will never charge it.

LogHauler

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 29, 2010
Seems to me that the beaches and the ocean are among the very best of places to maintain plenty of distance and still get outside... especially at this time of year.

Hdip

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2005
Malibu, CA
Can someone send pictures of little dume to the paper? Maybe just use the 4th of July pictures from last year and say this is what's happening on the rich, private beach! Let's get some true outrage going.