L.A. Drivers ... R.I.P. Anne Heche

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
No offence, but who is Anne Heche?

Never heard of her.
same, never heard of her before this incident. just another low grade "celebrity" with mental health issues who met their demise. every day people around the world do the same thing regularly.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
She was a B list actress who was equally famous for being Ellen's girlfriend for a while. She was a human being and deserves a full measure of dignity in death but the acting world did not exactly lose one of its giants.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
With a very seductive voice the woman asked her husband, “Have you ever seen a $20 bill all crumpled up?”
“No,” said her husband
She gave him a sexy little smile, unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her blouse, and slowly pulled out a crumpled $20 bill from her bra. He took the bill from her and smiled approvingly.
She then asked him, “Have you ever seen a $50 bill all crumpled up?”
“Uh, no, I haven’t,” he said with an anxious tone in his voice.
She gave him another sexy little smile, pulled up her skirt, seductively reached into her sheer undies and pulled out a crumpled $50 bill. He took the bill and started breathing a little quicker with anticipation.
“Now,” she said ever so softly, “Have you ever seen $50,000 all crumpled up?”
“No!” he answered trying hard to hide his arousal.
She replied “Then go check the garage!”

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Ellen is a puke.

And anyone who saw the video of how fast Heche was driving in that neighborhood--while totally wasted-- should have zero sympathy for her.

I sure as hell don't. Some people bring death on themselves. She earned it.
seen a video of her wasted with a vodka bottle in the cupholder smashing into a garage while trying to be stopped by onlookers

good thing she took herself out and not someone else

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Ellen is a puke.

And anyone who saw the video of how fast Heche was driving in that neighborhood--while totally wasted-- should have zero sympathy for her.

I sure as hell don't. Some people bring death on themselves. She earned it.
She was murdered bro. I looked into it. Her car was hacked in addition to her being pursued (red wig purchased and man in first video ordering her out of car). Everything about the entire event is totally sketch. All the conflicting details that don’t match up.

It’s all because of the movie she made about child sex trafficking. The satanic pedophile elites (pedo Petes?) that run Hollywood and Washington DC will silence anyone. Heche, Cornell, Bennigton, etc.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
She was murdered bro. I looked into it. Her car was hacked in addition to her being pursued (red wig purchased and man in first video ordering her out of car). Everything about the entire event is totally sketch. All the conflicting details that don’t match up.

It’s all because of the movie she made about child sex trafficking. The satanic pedophile elites (pedo Petes?) that run Hollywood and Washington DC will silence anyone. Heche, Cornell, Bennigton, etc.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
possible MK Ultra links too bro

• Haha

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
just another out of control alchy who met their demise from a vehicular collision, nothing extraordinary here

Reactions: CutnSnip

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
The Chapelle Theory

Chappelle knew there would be retribution for this, but at that point, he probably figured if he was going to go down, he was going down fighting.

The next day a friend recounted a frantic phone call from Chappelle at 2pm. Dave described the following story of the previous night, which his friend assumed, at the time, to be a dream: (paraphrased)

I was in bed next to my wife when I got woken up by a heavy pressure on my chest.

I opened my eyes to find one of the three men � that appeared in my bathroom days before � perched on top of my stomach, wielding a Colt 45 handgun with an enormous silencer. The other two men were holding me down. It seemed like my wife had been drugged, as she laid motionless but breathing next to me.

Oprah Winfrey leaned forward and whispered in my ear "you better watch your step � we're representing interests more powerful than you can imagine. You do remember that Farrakhan killed Malcom, and that Cosby, Johnson and I have more money than God � we can keep this harassment up forever. Is this what you want your life to be like Dave?"

The last thing I remember, someone knocked me out.

I woke up with my wife the next morning and I thought it might have been a dream, but I still have a bruise on my head and I really think this all happened, despite the fact that my wife shows no signs of anything having ever happened.

Chappelle then said he was afraid to tell his wife this story because he was nervous that she would call the ambulance again. He told his agent that he felt he needed body guards � but his agent advised against it for fear that it would make him look too paranoid and jeopordize his career. Since it seemed like he could get no outside help, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

March 24, 2004

• Haha

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Normally could give a rats arse about hollywierd stars.

Wifey and moms however eat that stuff up... they both concur that she had fentanyl laced cocaine in her system, not alcohol, according to the popo reports.

No idea where they read that, and not about to start searching neither.

:monkey::shrug:

Last edited: