L.A. Drivers ... R.I.P. Anne Heche

ajmojave

OTF status
Aug 26, 2018
I agree. Late on any night of the week LA seems to be full of drunk drivers. I've had many people from out of town make the same comment about it. Can be a little scary ay times driving the 110 south through DTLA late at night.
I had a friend lose his son this way. 1/2 mile into the freeway closure. he was running a saw cut machine so hopefully he never saw what was coming. it was a drunk driver. I notice lately they park loaders or other heavy equipment inside the closure to try to prevent this.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
She's gonna sue the homeowner? No way.
It’s a strange time to live in America (which is why I left), Hollywood is in control and as we all know…they’re crazy.
Update: supposedly Heche not expected to survive, she may already be in that big virtual West Hollywood they’ve forced God to set aside for them.

Reactions: PRCD

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Add to that the legions of insane people pushing shopping carts of flaming garbage down the street, sometimes while naked, and, well, it's really something.
Valleybu sounds lit.

FYI the narcs have planted themselves and their cell phones from third to first. You can't even chase a surfboard with a rock much less a person. Going forward, rock-clock anyone holding a cell phone first, then regulate once it's safe.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Valleybu sounds lit.

FYI the narcs have planted themselves and their cell phones from third to first. You can't even chase a surfboard with a rock much less a person. Going forward, rock-clock anyone holding a cell phone first, then regulate once it's safe.
We'll let you go first, genius.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Apparently Heche had cocaine & fentanyl in her sys and there is talk of a lawsuit against the homeowner for placing her home in a dangerous location. Too much scissoring will do that to u.
Looks like they're scissoring the tubes and AC keeping her alive:
1660327028420.png

Witchipoo

Michael Peterson status
Jun 16, 2010
East of Malibu
ARE YOU ARMENIAN
No, but the average Glendale Beemer Bro is. I wasn't going to go there, but now that you mention it there is an entire subculture dedicated to driving like assholes and being generally douchey. I think 90% of the driving offenses here in Northeast L.A. are committed by maybe a hundred of these jerkoffs. Although I admit I sometimes get a chuckle out of their antics. Nothing like the warm glow of schadenfreude you get when you pass a three-Beemer pileup on the 5.

Reactions: 270degrees

N2Stock

OTF status
Mar 13, 2022
No, but the average Glendale Beemer Bro is. I wasn't going to go there, but now that you mention it there is an entire subculture dedicated to driving like assholes and being generally douchey. I think 90% of the driving offenses here in Northeast L.A. are committed by maybe a hundred of these jerkoffs. Although I admit I sometimes get a chuckle out of their antics. Nothing like the warm glow of schadenfreude you get when you pass a three-Beemer pileup on the 5.
Glendale also has some of the highest car insurance in the country due to fraud. ripping people off and being an asshole is a huge part of that culture. Also ripping off credit card companies in Glendale is very common. They run up cards to the tune of 60k then have some guru remove all of the negative reports on their credit scores every year. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: parkiteric

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When I drive from Oceanside to Fullerton, it's like Mr Toads Wild Ride.

I try to cruise but it's always a wild ride.

Witchipoo

Michael Peterson status
Jun 16, 2010
East of Malibu
Glendale also has some of the highest car insurance in the country due to fraud. ripping people off and being an asshole is a huge part of that culture. Also ripping off credit card companies in Glendale is very common. They run up cards to the tune of 60k then have some guru remove all of the negative reports on their credit scores every year. Rinse and repeat.
The Armenian Mafia got busted for putting a credit card skimmer in our 99 Cent store. They bought $200 worth of gas station boner pills with my money. They are a classy bunch. :loser: :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Not sure if this is just an LA thing or more expansive but ever since lockdown and the pandemic, driving laws seem optional. The amount of flagrant traffic violations I witness on a daily basis is astonishing. I’m not just talking about rolling stop signs or rolling right turns on red. I’m talking speeding the wrong way down one way streets, passing cars into oncoming traffic on busy city streets, running red lights without stopping or slowing, people doing donuts in intersections, you name it. Almost every time I leave the house over the last few years I see some kinda wild ass disregard for traffic laws that can only be seen as intentional.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Not sure if this is just an LA thing or more expansive but ever since lockdown and the pandemic, driving laws seem optional. The amount of flagrant traffic violations I witness on a daily basis is astonishing. I’m not just talking about rolling stop signs or rolling right turns on read. I’m talking speeding the wrong way down one way streets, passing cars into oncoming traffic on busy city streets, running red lights without stopping or slowing, people doing donuts in intersections, you name it. Almost every time I leave the house over the last few years I see some kinda wild ass disregard for traffic laws that can only be seen as intentional.
Its the general lawlessness of the dystopia that is LA

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc and $kully