Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He went fully armed into the highly volatile situation to antagonize and create conflict.
Lol, it was already an antagonistic and conflict ridden environment. Yet he somehow managed to go a solid hour+ without shooting anyone. Weird :unsure:

He shot the first guy for throwing a plastic bag at him.
Someone who was violently charging at him who had also threatened to kill him. Who KR also also took every attempt to flea from until he was backed into a corner. So yeah, he had a legit reason to fear for his life. The plastic bag is irrelevant, dark and chaotic conditions the mind can’t consistently discern what an object been projected at them is in that short of a time span.

At that point, he was an 'active shooter's as far as the protesters were concerned.
Which if they killed him and used that as a self defense case, I could agree with that. Doesn’t change the fact that he still has a right to defend himself.

He had no clue about the criminal background of the people he shot at the time but that's a convenient excuse for dishonest people like you and ifailalot.
Agreed. It just makes it more delicious watching idiots like you defend the lives of N bomb dropping diaper snipers.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
and he did his job, that car dealership he was protecting was not vandalized
The car dealership that had already been torched the night before wasn't vandalized? You sure about this one?

I mean here is a photo of Car Source, the dealership where the owners were testifying at Rittenhouse's trial. Did Rittenhouse prevent the burned out hulks from getting pissed on?

By not vandalized, do you really mean Rittenhouse mostly protected the cars from the mostly peaceful protest? Because if so I'll allow it - just checking though.

Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The car dealership that had already been torched the night before wasn't vandalized? You sure about this one?

I mean here is a photo of Car Source, the dealership where the owners were testifying at Rittenhouse's trial. Did Rittenhouse prevent the burned out hulks from getting pissed on?

By not vandalized, do you really mean Rittenhouse mostly protected the cars from the mostly peaceful protest? Because if so I'll allow it - just checking though.

Mostly peaceful.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
And the other human being that was killed?
The one who held captive and strangled women? Yeah, a real prize.

Not to mention that all he had to do to avoid being killed was by not chasing KR down a long street. Stupid games equals stupid prizes. Darwinism is beautiful thing when you let it takes its course :ban:

Reactions: Ifallalot

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
The one who held captive and strangled women? Yeah, a real prize.

Not to mention that all he had to do to avoid being killed was by not chasing KR down a long street. Stupid games equals stupid prizes. Darwinism is beautiful thing when you let it takes its course :ban:
He strangled his brother, from what I’ve been able to find. In any case, he did his time for the crime.

Let’s face facts, this shows that life isn’t actually sacred to those that profess its sanctity. But we all already know that of course.

Another simple truth is that Rittenhouse with an AR-15 makes people dead. Rittenhouse without an AR-15 and no people die.

You champion the Rittenhouse who kills.

Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
He strangled his brother, from what I’ve been able to find. In any case, he did his time for the crime.
My bad I got it slightly wrong. Sounded like a standup guy:
“ “[Anthony] Huber told his brother that if he didn’t start cleaning a room in his house he was going to gut him like a pig,” Rittenhouse’s lawyer Corey Chirafisi said in court adding, according to The New York Post that Huber “did this while holding a 6-inch butcher’s knife to the brother’s stomach.”

“Huber grabbed his brother by the neck, dug his nails in and choked him for approximately ten seconds,” Chirafisi said. “He put a knife to his brother’s left ear and his brother felt it cut.”

He said: “I’m going to burn the house down with all you f—kers in it,” that defense attorney said.”

Let’s face facts, this shows that life isn’t actually sacred to those that profess its sanctity. But we all already know that of course.
I’m not in that camp. I’m pro choice and I have no problem with shitheads finding a shitty ending, especially when they actively seek it out.

Another simple truth is that Rittenhouse with an AR-15 makes people dead. Rittenhouse without an AR-15 and no people die.
Another simple truth is that the only ones he killed were those who attacked him. He was at the mostly peaceful protest in Kenosha for over an hour and didn’t shoot anyone on that time. Can you explain why?

You champion the Rittenhouse who kills.
I champion justice.

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
yep, protecting burnt used car lots and libraries from trannies. Or they could consider joining the US military to actually defend America. That, however, would take courage, which is always MIA with these cowardly fuks.
1675478383092.png