Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Why do you keep reciting this line as if someone simply stood there and threw a floaty plastic bag at KR and nothing else?

Why do you keep leaving out the fact that he chased KR down, knocked him over, and hit him twice with the trucks of a skateboard?

Is it because those facts are inconvenient to the narrative you are trying to push :unsure:
Why do you keep reciting this line as if KR simply stood there minding his own business and nothing else?

Why do you keep leaving out the fact that KR was chased down only after he shot the crazy person and was considered to be "active shooter"?

Is it because those facts are inconvenient to the narrative you are trying to push :unsure:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Why do you keep reciting this line as if KR simply stood there minding his own business and nothing else?
I asked you first :trout:
I’ve said plenty of times that it was a horrible decision, but at the end of the day neither parties had more or less of a legal OR moral right to be there. Nobody left their home with pure intention that night. Fine people on both sides.

And yes, the only ones who got shot were the ones who violently engaged with him.

Why do you keep leaving out the fact that KR was chased down only after he shot the crazy person and was considered to be "active shooter"?
Wrong, the first guy gave chase, then KR fled and shot him only when he had nowhere else to run to.

Nobody was shot just for throwing a plastic bag.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

The actual context of this is the picture below and the fact that the three criminals who were shot were part of the mob that was looting, burning and rioting. You memorializing the three shot criminals as if they were righteous and acting like they did not attack KR is not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The actual context of this is the picture below and the fact that the three criminals who were shot were part of the mob that was looting, burning and rioting. You memorializing the three shot criminals as if they were righteous and acting like they did not attack KR is not a good look.

Is there anything more racist than the Left defending 3 white males (2 of which were violent felons) who were destroying minority owned businesses in a black neighborhood :unsure:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is there anything more racist than the Left defending 3 white males (2 of which were violent felons) who were destroying minority owned businesses in a black neighborhood :unsure:
that is a very slanted frame.

I don't care about the loosers who got shot.

I think it's a bad an idea for teenage vigilantes to go to riots wearing a rifle across their chest. Heaven help the black teenager that does this.

See the collision of frames?

I made a poster. I think teenage girls will soon put over their beds.

And yes, I am aware that I am vulnerable to the effects of motivated reasoning.
Motivated Reasoning’s Effect on Frames-01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

I think it's a bad an idea for teenage vigilantes to go to riots wearing a rifle across their chest. Heaven help the black teenager that does this.

View attachment 119931
Pretty much all discourse is slanted frames and reductionism nowadays. Especially Twitter quips and memes. Assimilate or GTFO.

Thanks for listening.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

View attachment 119931
Bad idea =/= illegal/murder/etc

Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Pretty much all discourse is slanted frames and reductionism nowadays.
This isn't really a slanted frame.

It's fun for me to analyze the structure of the frame and then identify the bias from which it springs forth.

Now here is the trip.

I can do it to myself now.

I, the detached observer, watch them rise out of the black swamp of unresolved emotional issues that is my subconscious mind.

I won't post my poster again.

#butiwantto :dancing:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This isn't really a slanted frame.

It's fun for me to analyze the structure of the frame and then identify the bias from which it springs forth.

Now here is the trip.

I can do it to myself now.

I, the detached observer, watch them rise out of the black swamp of unresolved emotional issues that is my subconscious mind.

I won't post my poster again.

#butiwantto :dancing:
Ok. However it’s quite telling that you never call out FecalFace/PasticBertrand for framing, when he is probably the most guilty of that out of anyone. “You don’t have the right to shoot someone for throwing a plastic bag” is about as reductionist and framing effectish as it gets.
Guess you have your own framing effect at play? :unsure:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Ok. However it’s quite telling that you never call out FecalFace/PasticBertrand for framing, when he is probably the most guilty of that out of anyone. “You don’t have the right to shoot someone for throwing a plastic bag” is about as reductionist and framing effectish as it gets.
Guess you have your own framing effect at play? :unsure:
Yes.

I mentioned that I too am susceptible to motivated reasoning.

I don't engage with fecal because he's awful to fight with.

I watch you guys engage and I'm glad he's not doing that to me.

We had out fights years ago.

I'll let you dummies engage with him. :roflmao:

#iamacoward

• Love

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

not killing =/= "memorializing"

Another perfect strawman.

Zero integrity looser.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I asked you first :trout:
I’ve said plenty of times that it was a horrible decision, but at the end of the day neither parties had more or less of a legal OR moral right to be there. Nobody left their home with pure intention that night. Fine people on both sides.

And yes, the only ones who got shot were the ones who violently engaged with him.

Wrong, the first guy gave chase, then KR fled and shot him only when he had nowhere else to run to.

Nobody was shot just for throwing a plastic bag.
So we went from who provoked the shooting to "he had a moral right to be there".

It's beyond comical that you are talking about morals. What happened to "WHO DISIDES"?

What a fucking dumbass.

Sick backpedal tho.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So we went from who provoked the shooting to "he had a moral right to be there".

It's beyond comical that you are talking about morals. What happened to "WHO DISIDES"?
No- what I said is that both sides of fine people were on equal footing in terms of their right to be there. See my exact words: " neither parties had more or less of a legal OR moral right".

Nobody can make a coherent argument where both KR had no right or reason to be there, but that the rioters who were actively breaking the law somehow did. If anything, neither parties should've been there.

In terms of who provoked the shooting, it was obviously the dipshits who charged at him. Nobody got shot that didn't engage and threaten KR.

Sick backpedal tho.
Not a backpedal at all, it's what I've been saying the whole fookin time. Holy hell

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Yes.

I mentioned that I too am susceptible to motivated reasoning.

I don't engage with fecal because he's awful to fight with.

I watch you guys engage and I'm glad he's not doing that to me.
Well that's refreshing. And you're right. You can't win a stinking contest with a skunk.

Which is why I shake my head when posters like "maybe" engage with Gary and he just goes in for the low blow and says the nastiest things ever :foreheadslap: :roflmao:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
No- what I said is that both sides of fine people were on equal footing in terms of their right to be there. See my exact words: " neither parties had more or less of a legal OR moral right".

Nobody can make a coherent argument where both KR had no right or reason to be there, but that the rioters who were actively breaking the law somehow did. If anything, neither parties should've been there.

In terms of who provoked the shooting, it was obviously the dipshits who charged at him. Nobody got shot that didn't engage and threaten KR.

Not a backpedal at all, it's what I've been saying the whole fookin time. Holy hell
Snap out of it dummy. We were talking about who provoked the confrontation that led to the shooting.

Do you have ADHD? If so, I am sorry.

• Haha