Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
That's a lot of words for a cartoon.

I like how everything is spelled out so the retards don't get confused about who's who and what the message is.

Imagine having to explain a joke every time.
DO you have an opinion on who is going to make Rittenhouse a millionaire first? My money is with CNN. They are such a sh!t show they need to settle and move on. NBC being more of a legacy media is probably going to fight this one up until discovery but I would choose them as a close second.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
DO you have an opinion on who is going to make Rittenhouse a millionaire first. My money is with CNN. They are such a sh!t show they need to settle and move on. NBC being more of a legacy media is probably going to fight this one up until discovery but I would choose them as a close second.
Yes I DO.

Fox is already making him a millionaire so you lost that bet.

I think Steve Bannon will make a "documentary" about him.

He will sell his AR15 that he killed pedophiles with at Sotheby's for $73 million dollars.

There will be a book based on a true story called Killing Communists and it will be ghost written by Bill O'Reilly.

He will be caught in a Burger King bathroom with Sean Hannity on the other side of the glory hole.

That's it.

I accept PayPal but Venmo is preferred.

Last edited:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Yes I DO.

Fox is already making him a millionaire so you lost that bet.

I think Steve Bannon will make a "documentary" about him.

He will sell his AR15 that he killed pedophiles with at Sotheby's for $73 million dollars.

There will a book based on a true story called Killing Communists and it will be ghost written by Bill O'Reilly.

He will be caught in a Burger King bathroom with Sean Hannity on the other side of the glory hole.

That's it.

I accept PayPal but Venmo is preferred.
Is this for the full glory hole experience or just a clip for your reddit account?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
DO you have an opinion on who is going to make Rittenhouse a millionaire first? My money is with CNN. They are such a sh!t show they need to settle and move on. NBC being more of a legacy media is probably going to fight this one up until discovery but I would choose them as a close second.
Rittenhouse sh!t Show Act II now begins. Sad :violin: