Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I can only conclude that the people I'm seeing on social media complaining about this verdict are either:
A. Completely ignorant of the facts of the case.
B. Support the sort of rioting and looting that was going on in Kenosha.
Let this be a message to those who would riot and loot a town. No town should ever cower to these dirtbags.
I think this is probably a pretty fair assessment, actually

most people whinging about this also seem to have the facts wrong

it will be interesting to hear how this all shook out...

did they require unanimity in the votes or simple majority? I haven't looked at that.

unanimous vote could be hard to come by...a mistrial would have probably been the worst possible outcome as compared to innocent, guilty, or a mixed bag.

I'm just glad this is behind us so we can all get back to COVOD.
....and Biden's lower bowel

Last edited:
Reactions: GDaddy

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Harris has already demonstrated her emotional fragility under pressure. She ain't no Margaret Thatcher or Indira Gandi. That said, I hope she does ascend to POTUS prior to the 2024. If that happens the Dems won't be able to dump her and she'll get rick-rolled in the election. We've already seen how she does when she campaigns.

The entertainment value will easily be worth the price of admission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rlacey111

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
The entertainment value will easily be worth the price of admission.
soo you agree with Meadows ?? :) )

:shrug:

:)

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I don't think Trump should run for office again. I do think Trump should agitate for a couple more years in order to act as the lightning rod, then decide not to run at the last minute. That would inflict the maximum amount of damage to the TDS crowd; it would amount to a ruined orgasm for them. Especially their racists.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Ahhhhh Where did I ever say that? I simply didn't. Obama did make making a living a lot more challenging and he did fuk up the healthcare I had prior to his meddling. Those are facts.
But how can one man do that?

I thought we should not overstate/imagine the importance of one man?

You could just admit that presidents have enormous influence on policy and our lives, including Trump.

But you would rather look stupid than admit that simple fact.

Motivated reasoning is a trip.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I don't think Trump should run for office again. I do think Trump should agitate for a couple more years in order to act as the lightning rod, then decide not to run at the last minute. That would inflict the maximum amount of damage to the TDS crowd; it would amount to a ruined orgasm for them. Especially their racists.
Chick logic.

Small dick energy.

Estrogen dump.

Vaginal leakage.

You've got it all fren.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Says the estrogen monster who was raised by the single mom.
Imaging thinking that's an insult.

What horrible thing happened in your childhood that made you a petty, insecure little man, who felt the needed to become a cop to prove something?