KS gets all political and sh!t.

3dXman

Michael Peterson status
Mar 30, 2009
Koolville City
Keely Slater shuold get some hair in teh Donald Trump style.,

Maybe some nice face Kream 4 that skin :roflmao:

I hope he make as much $$$ with his shltty clothes so he can hang out with the HillaryClintons

:loser: :pokestick:

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Can't get volume. So, what's the "truth behind 9-11" that this dude is pushing? That makes him sound like a nut job.

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
J_D_J said:
Can't get volume. So, what's the "truth behind 9-11" that this dude is pushing? That makes him sound like a nut job.
.You didn't listen to the entire thing or at all.

The headline is misleading. Your confirmation bias underbaer is showing.

KS is not a nutjob - quite the contrary.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
I can't get the audio working, as I pointed out. I have no idea what KS said. The title does make him sound like a 9-11 truther though.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Lulz. Kelly stopped reading mainstream media after 9/11, fears a zombie apocalypse in Hawaii from GMOs and likes both Ralph Nader and Rand Paul. I'm all for keeping an open mind, but any time people start to speak of "the truth" they can safely be deemed nuts.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
3:16 from the interviewer "we're hearing new reports of GMO mosquitoes coming out of Brazil" is that some sort of WSL wisecrack :shrug:

btw, whatever happened to brukuns?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Slater does seem a little conspiracy theory to me, but majority of what he's saying is common sense.

He probably travels internationally more than 99% of the population and probably has a bigger network (information access) than 99% of the population.

stonejode

OTF status
Feb 23, 2002
Norcal
shackwell said:
Someone who surfs EVERY day, has ZERO cred when it comes to politics and causes.

Did he dry off long enough to get concerned about something beside his narcissistic pursuit of people watching him surf uncrowded contest waves??
What gives a person CRED when it comes to politics and causes? Are you going to tell me that the most qualified are the assholes in DC who get paid by special interest groups to take up their cause?

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
SmackDaddy said:
Vote for Nobody - that's freaking great because that will fix things.
I hate every Presidential candidate in the running rate now and wouldn't vote for any of them. Don't need Slater to tell me that.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
shackwell said:
Someone who surfs EVERY day, has ZERO cred when it comes to politics and causes.
Slater has a masters degree in Criminal Law. You think political science and related courses weren't included? Zero cred fer sure.

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
shackwell said:

Did he dry off long enough to get concerned about something beside his narcissistic pursuit of people watching him surf uncrowded contest waves??
lol. right, because surfing is all he does. :rolleyes:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
the janitor said:
3:16 from the interviewer "we're hearing new reports of GMO mosquitoes coming out of Brazil" is that some sort of WSL wisecrack :shrug:

btw, whatever happened to brukuns?
1. DNA modified mosquitoes to be used to cut transmission of variety of illness. Read me. ,

2. He got fed up with the Brazil baiting.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Racer1 said:
He probably travels internationally more than 99% of the population and probably has a bigger network (information access) than 99% of the population.
Beware of data bias through unconscious self-selecting of 'news'.

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
_____ said:
shackwell said:
Slater has a masters degree in Criminal Law. You think political science and related courses weren't included? Zero cred fer sure.
Does anyone have a source for this? I've heard it before, but sounds a bit implausible to me. Where did he get his undergrad from?