KS gets all political and sh!t.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Brady won't be playing that game...

If the Raiders move to Vegas I am really going to become a fan then so I can do some Thompsonesque benders for Raiders games. Dress up like Darth Vader and sh!t

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:

If the Raiders move to Vegas I am really going to become a fan then so I can do some Thompsonesque benders for Raiders games. Dress up like Darth Vader and sh!t
Goodell will roll over.

Raider games in Vegas will be even more drunken mayhem than normal.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Kento said:
ifallalot said:

Goodell will roll over.

:cussing: :fight: :banghead:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
the janitor said:
Kento said:
ifallalot said:

Goodell will roll over.

:cussing: :fight: :banghead:
:roflmao:

It'll never happen.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Driftcoast said:
If there were explosives in the towers and WTC7 to bring them down, the jets crashing into to them and setting then on fire would have set off the explosives quick. Fires in WTC7 without jets would have done same. Didn't happen.

The explosives to bring down all those other buildings in the various demo videos are loud and regular. None of that recorded.

Lots of talk on both sides, lots of science/math/political discourse about unknown motives bandied about, but once again, people want to downplay the obvious: a few people with determination changes the course of the world.

Some think it is a few on our side, most think it is a few on the other side, both have lots of 'proof' and at this point does it make a much sense to carry on here?
Lets think that all the way trough...
You're assuming conventional explosives were used...vs. what could have been used...military grade...more like cutting charges...which are purported to make much less noise when set off. And you're assuming it takes fire to set them off. Also...placement just below the damage and fires zones would likely due the trick. And...many first hand witnesses did report explosions....some are even recorded.

If you dig you'll realize the whole of the evidence fits demo much more precisely than fire induced collapse...and the physics of motion proves it. Black and white.

What's the point?
Do you enjoy being lied too?
Is truth important in our society?

Jehovah

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 19, 2006
JEwing said:
God brought the Towers down... drop the mike.
I subcontracted it to some dirt farmers. They work cheap.

They didn't fully complete the terms but you get what you pay for.

As a result, they only got fat, unshaven virgins.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Bohter said:
What's the point?
But why the overemphasis on this conspiracy?

What about the other lies you are neglecting? Are you not guilty of the same neglect as those you are trying to enlighten?

Shouldn't you be warning the people about them?

It's a corrupt world.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Autoprax said:
What about the other lies you are neglecting? Are you not guilty of the same neglect as those you are trying to enlighten?
I've got a friend who, when he hits the bottle a little too hard, tends to go on rants with the main point being "question everything." He then proceeds to send me links to articles supporting his point of view from extremely questionable sources using extremely questionable logic.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Bohter said:
Lets think that all the way trough...
You're assuming conventional explosives were used...vs. what could have been used...military grade...more like cutting charges..
And you are making an ass out of you and me too?

Assumptions all around!

which are purported to make much less noise when set off. And you're assuming it takes fire to set them off.
More assumptions! Yours must be better than mine!

Also...placement just below the damage and fires zones would likely due the trick.
More excellent flying skill assumptions!

And...many first hand witnesses did report explosions....some are even recorded.
No collapse video sounds like any of those known controlled demos Doofenstein posted.

If you dig you'll realize the whole of the evidence fits demo much more precisely than fire induced collapse...and the physics of motion proves it. Black and white.
Fire swells joints, rivets/bolts pop, metal sag, , building falls on itself. Easy peasy, no scalar weapons needed. Motion should always look same under known physics. Cause is what we argue about, not collapse physics.

What's the point?
Truth is one person, or a few, can cause change. Doesn't need to come form top to down, aka, the usual power structure.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
"Cause is what we argue about, not collapse physics."

Wrong. The case I've presented here...my debunk of the debunker, deals with cause & collapse physics. The motion of the actual collapse does not fit a gravity induced collapse. It (and the weightless salmon) can only be explained by demo.

Only NIST stopped their investigation at cause....conveniently leaving "the elephant in the room" out of their report initially. And it's a big one.

Oh..and that AIA Convention vote on Resolution 16-3? Failed...but 11% of over 4000 Architects voted in support. Ah well...at least some recognize a fish story when they see it.

Speaking of fish...where's the salmon levitating in the elevator Mr Janitor?!

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
your debunking analogies seem pretty thin to me, especially the drinking straw bit? I thought we'd settled on a cardboard tube that we launch a lawn dart through, then set on fire and drop a King Salmon on? GWS did extensive work on this. Now we have to go with a crumpled straw? To keep things to scale I guess we have to shoot a pellet through the straw, set it on fire and then drop some lox on the thing? Maybe we can use this as a strawman to work from:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
God allowed Mohammed to smite the buildings due to the sins of the US

Get it right people

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
the janitor said:
your debunking analogies seem pretty thin to me, especially the drinking straw bit? I thought we'd settled on a cardboard tube that we launch a lawn dart through, then set on fire and drop a King Salmon on? GWS did extensive work on this. Now we have to go with a crumpled straw? To keep things to scale I guess we have to shoot a pellet through the straw, set it on fire and then drop some lox on the thing? Maybe we can use this as a strawman to work from:

That is a cute photo...but it's not the requested salmon floating weightless in an elevator while it accelrates constantly downward.

Also, your reading comprehension is off a bit me thinks.
I don't claim the straw analogy...it was used by the debunker article's author.

You seem incapable of a genuine discussion of the collapse physics...maybe you are one of the guys who left the room when Hitler told those who flunked high school science, math & physics to split?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbRc1BhXjvA

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
" Why the overemphasis....?" Not really any "overemphasis", just that this "event" on that day, is the... "Litmus Test".... if you will, and quite a big one at that.

" What about the other lies...? " So are you stating there are "other lies" ? Which ones?
I know there are a lot, but maybe you might able to think of a few other big ones that you might consider to be lies that should not be "neglected". Then we can all "warn" those who might need it.

"It's a corrupt world" This is getting closer the core of the matter. How corrupt is it?
When you see through the lies and get to even a partial understanding of what is really going on, then one begins to see how.... "beyond" corrupt, things are. Certainly, not the
most pleasant thing(s) to think about, however, this reality must be faced.

You can "think about your thinking".....but not at the exclusion of the truth.....

I am goingoutside now....there is no surf over here now....but it's good to paddle around
and get some exercise....and be ready....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Well, I guess we just see things differently.

If you'd seen some of the things that I have seen you see things differently too.

I suspect that my understanding of the corruptness of the world is as profound as yours.

We just react to this understanding differently.

You've taken to warning strangers on a surfing website about a specific corrupt event.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Autoprax said:
If you'd seen some of the things that I have seen...
Like what?

Maybe this...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYd9I5i1_Ps

Sorry A...could not resist...funny movie with more than a few great lines.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Lots of folks still reading this "dead horse thread"...

If you're interested, the following link is to an article written by a Mechanical Engineer who found critical errors in a highly regarded Official Story supporting paper...and is related to the Missing Jolt paper's analysis.

http://www.ae911truth.org/news/265-news-media-events-mechanical-engineer-sends-open-letter.html

Within this article is a link to more details...

http://www.ae911truth.org/images/PDFs/2014-Sep-Letter-Szamboti-Johns.pdf

If you're an engineer it's pretty easy to follow...if not....maybe you have a friend who is.

Cheers.