KS gets all political and sh!t.

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
chandlerr said:
If you don't believe that 9/11 is not an inside job then you are just ignorant. Get off your lazy ass and do some research.
I find it amusing that the same conspiracy theorists that rip our government then empower these supposed "idiots" with the capability of pulling off the biggest inside job in the history of the world.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Truth said:
chandlerr said:
If you don't believe that 9/11 is not an inside job then you are just ignorant. Get off your lazy ass and do some research.
I find it amusing that the same conspiracy theorists that rip our government then empower these supposed "idiots" with the capability of pulling off the biggest inside job in the history of the world.
And then the same idiots couldn't trump up some WMD's for us to "find" in Iraq over a period of years.

whodathunkit.

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
GWS said:
Truth said:
chandlerr said:
And then the same idiots couldn't trump up some WMD's for us to "find" in Iraq over a period of years.

whodathunkit.
apples and oranges

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
stu dog said:
SmackDaddy said:
Vote for Nobody - that's freaking great because that will fix things.
I hate every Presidential candidate in the running rate now and wouldn't vote for any of them. Don't need Slater to tell me that.
Me either. I'm not voting for any of those losers.

Because voting for them hasn't fixed anything.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
No it isn't.

Goes to capability.

You want me to believe the most masterful conspiracy of all time, an event that would have had to involve at least hundreds (if not thousands ) of conspirators and that then killed thousands upon thousands of Americans was pulled off by the same bumbling idiots that couldn't plant WMDs in Iraq.

:roflmao:

But since we are trotting out 2 and 3 word rebuttals here (straw man, apples and oranges)...

Occam's razor.

:wave2:

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
chandlerr said:
GWS said:
Truth said:
chandlerr said:

whodathunkit.
that was Bush and his cronies. 9/11 was most likely carried out by our shadow government not Bush and Co. When it comes to real power the president is far down on the totem pole.
Ohhhh.

The Shadow People did it!

:roflmao:

You want to do some research that is applicable to this situation?

Google "conspiracy psychology" (a now burgeoning field of study) and figure out your issues.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
re 9-11 I would not be surprised if the GOv was involved. we have done shady stuff in the past like:

False Flag ?
"The US Navy fired on North Vietnamese torpedo boats that weren’t even there.
On the night of Aug. 4, 1965, the USS Maddox engaged against hostile North Vietnamese torpedo boats following an unprovoked attack. The only problem: there were no torpedo boats. Or an attack.

The Maddox fired at nothing, but the incident was used as a justification to further escalate the conflict in Vietnam. "

Spy on americans?

"The FBI infiltrated, surveilled, and tried to discredit American political groups it deemed “subversive.”
When it wasn’t investigating crimes, the Federal Bureau of Investigation under Director J. Edgar Hoover kept busy trying to suppress the spread of communism in the Unites States. Under a secret program called COINTELPRO (counter-intelligence program), the FBI harassed numerous political groups and turned many of its members completely paranoid."

collateral damage? no problem!

"US military leaders had a plan to kill innocent people and blame it all on Cuba.
Sitting just 90 miles from the Florida coast and considered a serious threat during Cold War, communist Cuba under its leader Fidel Castro was a problem for the United States. The US tried to oust Castro during the Bay of Pigs invasion of 1961, but the operation failed. So the generals went back to the drawing board and came up with an unbelievable plan called Operation Northwoods.

We could develop a Communist Cuba terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington … We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated) … Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots, the arrest of Cuban agents and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government."

tailored media for the sheeple?

"The CIA recruited top American journalists to spread propaganda in the media and gather intelligence.
Started in the 1950s amid the backdrop of the Cold War, the Central Intelligence Agency approached leading American journalists in an attempt to influence public opinion and gather intelligence. The program, called Operation Mockingbird, went on for nearly three decades.

The Church Committee exposed much of the program, with a full report from Congress stating: “The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda.

These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets.”

I dont know either way but the gov is certainly full of crooks, cons and schemers!

MJOJunkie

Michael Peterson status
Jan 4, 2015
Socal Bight
B5F you have created a shiet show!

Oh how mightily this thread has fallen :toilet:

Kelly, are you there? Congrats on the win bru :cheers: :beer: :attention:

Feb 26, 2010
chandlerr said:
Right... do some research. Any recommended readings on this topic? Try not to cite too many crazy people.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
santacruzin said:
9-11 thread always deliver ... who was the conspiracy theory poster?

cant remeber the handle
Jawa86 and there's been another one more recently

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Jawa was who I was thinking of, GG blakestah was the old school one he had those cray fins Right?

and the new one is always in the politics section