Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

ReForest

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2020
Has he always been sponnoed by O'neil?

Thought he was a Hurley dude
whaaat! It was in STAB's "how surfers get paid". I guess his contract with Hurley was up and he signed a deal 4 Year deal with O'Neill for 1.2MIL ($300k a year). I think that was only a year or two ago?

I wonder what he's going to do now?

Point being... what is going with O'Neill? I heard their marketing team is jacking everything up over there.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I was debating how to tell GromsDad he lost all his not getting burned by Cory Lopez privileges for the unforgivable sin of not recalling who rides for who.

Then ReBrandybuck chimes in STAB subscription shaming freeride76.

Here for it, bros.

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
doubt.jpg

Do they not have cubans at 7-11 in Orange County? IMHO the vast majority of Florida bong rippers would go cuban sandwich over the nachos.

Weezing the jui-uice probably pre-dates the sponsorship but it could very well be slushees I dunno.
We don’t have those in the OC
7-11. I honestly thought Cubans meant a cigar.

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Okay I'm slipping and I might even have to post t!ts.

WTF is a 2%er?
The little posse of San Clemente sarfers that Kolohe branded as 2%. There’s no real reason behind the name. The rumor was it was a joke about how the grooms were always complaining that their phones only had 2% battery left. The group includes: brothers Colapinto, Cole, Kade, Jet, Cannon, and quite a few other groms.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit