Kinda Sick of Women's Surfing

EastCoastBrah

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 16, 2020
TLDR:

The cure: Don't consume it.

Sidenote: I wonder if women ever "get tired of men surfing"
+1.

All this mess is boring, doesn't matter men vs women.

People are pumping/promoting whatever they can to try to make their surf media business or youtube or whatever they can viable so they don't have to get a real job like the rest of us suckers.

Don't support people making lineups more crowded and dangerous, surf companies included.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It really says something when the historians you choose to quote are discredited British aristocrats whose work is dated by about three quarters of a century.:roflmao:
You are an ankle-biting imbecile. Everyone of your arguments boils-down to "...because current year." Read a book sometime, dingbat.

• Dislike
Reactions: sizzld1 and NoCan

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
There are far more shitty male surfers than female surfers.

The girls growing up surfing now don't ask for special treatment, or expect it.

Their marketing isn't aimed at men, so don't stress.

Reactions: Boneroni

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
You are an ankle-biting imbecile. Everyone of your arguments boils-down to "...because current year." Read a book sometime, dingbat.
You're an armchair amateur, and I have a Ph.D. in history.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
I'm not bashing women surfing, I'm bashing Women's Surfing.

But most of them do look corny doing the big wave thing. Except Emi. She can do whatever she wants.

For the record, Men's Surfing is worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NoCan and sizzld1

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
One problem I have is I know how hard Carissa, Coco, Tyler and a few of the top players can free surf. But with less competition they seem to not have to push it as hard in heats. If they had a female Italo (hah) we could see them be forced to rise to the occasion in competition. It happened to men's surfing several times over. Someone comes in blows the doors off and everyone takes note. Looking forward to the new crop of grom girls who are already packing tubes and pulling real airs.

Reactions: potato-nator

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Hopefully he put his dick in the freezer.

"Hickory dickory Doc, could you sew back on my c0ck?"

:dancing:
Just for fun, they should have a Dr. Nick-equivalent to perform the reattachment surgery. After all, he did a great job with Kaser's hair replacement therapy.