Kids getting caught in crossfire as US gun violence surges

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Not at all. Just thought I would point your own debating technique back at you to see how you liked it.

Apparently you didn't.

That's good.

See if you can take the next step without prompting.
No debating. I'm interested in how people in their late 60s/early 70s got out of service in Vietnam. I don't know that Greg Griffin did or didn't serve in the military during the late 1960s/early 1970s. Perhaps he had a high draft number. The idea of "how old are you?" was initiated by him, not me.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
US has tons of guns and tons of gun violence
The only thing I'm getting from you (or have ever gotten for that matter) is an outlook based solely on your feelings.

I'd bet money that The Bible contains a story that warns against this sort of thing and I'd look it up but I'm bidding on a gun because I'm a Gun Nut.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The only thing I'm getting from you (or have ever gotten for that matter) is an outlook based solely on your feelings.

I'd bet money that The Bible contains a story that warns against this sort of thing and I'd look it up but I'm bidding on a gun because I'm a Gun Nut.
I've been criticized for posting too much data, too many evidence based articles

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Who needs to worry about feelings when you believe there is a super dad in the sky who loves you unconditionally?

I notice that every Christain Pop/Rock/Hiphop song is built around this theme.

Last edited:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Our next-door neighbor Mexico has an even more stringent policy with respect to guns and its populace.
Guns are illegal in Mexico.
People get their asses shot off regularly in Mexico (way more than here and that's only the shootings we actually know about).

Guns are legal in Switzerland and there is a thriving Swiss Gun Culture not to mention some nice firearms made there.
People do not regularly get their asses shot off in Switzerland.

Is this just because White Westerners are superior to the Latinx?
When you remove suicide from the gun violence statistic in the US our gun deaths are relatively meager.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I knew a guy who jumped off of a parking garage in Atlantic City after an ugly divorce. Was that a skydiving accident?
No. Unless he was skydiving. Was he skydiving? That would be base jumping, right? How tall was the garage?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
A man fatally shot six other people including his girlfriend and then himself at a birthday party in Colorado Springs, Colorado, early on Sunday, sparing the children who were present inside the trailer at a mobile home park, officials said.
"The suspect, a boyfriend of one of the female victims, sky dived into to the residence, walked inside and began shooting people at the party before taking his own life," said a statement released by the Colorado Springs Police Department.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
A man fatally shot six other people including his girlfriend and then himself at a birthday party in Colorado Springs, Colorado, early on Sunday, sparing the children who were present inside the trailer at a mobile home park, officials said.
"The suspect, a boyfriend of one of the female victims, sky dived into to the residence, walked inside and began shooting people at the party before taking his own life," said a statement released by the Colorado Springs Police Department.
Outlaw skydiving.

• Haha
Reactions: john4surf

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
but those count as gun deaths.
While you love to believe that there's these imaginary racists and cops out there killing unarmed and innocent black people...the real number is less than a handful and statistically a lot smaller than white people. If democrats really felt Black Lives Matter (they don't) they would address black on black crime in the inner cities. Things like democrat caused poverty by closing every $ucking unskilled labor job and shipping it to china in the name of Wall Street profits, democrat caused gentrification by killing jobs and opportunities, democrat caused erosion in education caused by piece of sh!t teachers and their unions.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
While you love to believe that there's these imaginary racists and cops out there killing unarmed and innocent black people...the real number is less than a handful and statistically a lot smaller than white people. If democrats really felt Black Lives Matter (they don't) they would address black on black crime in the inner cities. Things like democrat caused poverty by closing every $ucking unskilled labor job and shipping it to china in the name of Wall Street profits, democrat caused gentrification by killing jobs and opportunities, democrat caused erosion in education caused by piece of sh!t teachers and their unions.
Exaggeration is never persuasive, it is impeaching

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Free bleeding again? Poor Von Menstrual