Kids getting caught in crossfire as US gun violence surges

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I can see why you'd want to come here to type that kind of racist stuff. It's no fun posting it on Republican sites, where noone would bother to challenge you. You have people in agreement with you here who literally think the earth is flat.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Free bleeding again? Poor Von Menstrual
At least I'm not a racist like you.

The three biggest actual problems in the Black community - some of which to some degree are partly rooted in past racism.

Fatherlessness (72% O-O-W birth rate)
Crime (52% of murders in recent years),
Academic disengagement (940 SAT).
Police genocide isn't in the top 50.

Many of these 2021 problems ~did not exist when ethnic conflict in America was far worse.

Even worse these issues do not exist for Black and Asian immigrants today BUT DO exist to the SAME extent for poor latinos and whites (caucasians). These are the issues should be the national focus......not a rich white liberal debate about cultural theft or whiteness or imaginary systemic racism.

Last edited:

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
I can see why you'd want to come here to type that kind of racist stuff. It's no fun posting it on Republican sites, where noone would bother to challenge you. You have people in agreement with you here who literally think the earth is flat.
Sorry, you have the wrong number. This is the Real Liberal home.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

There was the other side of the coin:

I guess guns are cheaper and more accessible than horses, cars, and diamonds. Worth a shot, though, I suppose.