Kids getting caught in crossfire as US gun violence surges

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
We need to hold the people glamorizing, glorifying and profiting from promoting gang life accountable.

I wonder if Calvin Broadus encouraged his own children to join a gang?

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
We need to hold the people glamorizing, glorifying and profiting from promoting gang life accountable.

I wonder if Calvin Broadus encouraged his own children to join a gang?
Yep, along with the "militia" cosplayers.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Do you have thoughts on the question or are you just posing (again)?
I would like to see guns confiscated from almost everyone. I would like to see resisters prosecuted. We should reduce the number of firearms in private hands by 95%, with persons have primarily shotguns and rifles designed for hunting. Zero firearms with a capacity of more than three shells or bullets. A huge swing of the pendulum towards elimination of firearms in the US.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
I would like to see guns confiscated from almost everyone. I would like to see resisters prosecuted. We should reduce the number of firearms in private hands by 95%, with persons have primarily shotguns and rifles designed for hunting. Zero firearms with a capacity of more than three shells or bullets. A huge swing of the pendulum towards elimination of firearms in the US.
How old are you ?

No offense , just wondering

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
a few years younger than you. how old are you is generally not an offensive question.
A question for you; did you avoid service in Vietnam? If so, how?

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Our next-door neighbor Mexico has an even more stringent policy with respect to guns and its populace.
Guns are illegal in Mexico.
People get their asses shot off regularly in Mexico (way more than here and that's only the shootings we actually know about).

Guns are legal in Switzerland and there is a thriving Swiss Gun Culture not to mention some nice firearms made there.
People do not regularly get their asses shot off in Switzerland.

Is this just because White Westerners are superior to the Latinx?

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
a few years younger than you. how old are you is generally not an offensive question.
A question for you; did you avoid service in Vietnam? If so, how?
How many babies have you raped? Do you enjoy raping babies? Do you always murder the babies after you rape them?

One question leads to the next it seems.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Our next-door neighbor Mexico has an even more stringent policy with respect to guns and its populace.
Guns are illegal in Mexico.
People get their asses shot off regularly in Mexico (way more than here and that's only the shootings we actually know about).

Guns are legal in Switzerland and there is a thriving Swiss Gun Culture not to mention some nice firearms made there.
People do not regularly get their asses shot off in Switzerland.

Is this just because White Westerners are superior to the Latinx?
US has tons of guns and tons of gun violence

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
This person is triggered
Not at all. Just thought I would point your own debating technique back at you to see how you liked it.

Apparently you didn't.

That's good.

See if you can take the next step without prompting.