Kid Rock for President

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Sure. Why not…
After doing some research he sure sounds like a reasonable dude to me.

Plus Bawitdaba would make the dankest campaign theme song.

Also I’d watch every debate and campaign speech just to hear him yell at the beginning every time, “My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid, Kid Rock!”

Vote Bull God 2024

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
After doing some research he sure sounds like a reasonable dude to me.

Plus Bawitdaba would make the dankest campaign theme song.

Also I’d watch every debate and campaign speech just to hear him yell at the beginning every time, “My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid, Kid Rock!”

Vote For The Bull God!!!
Remember when trump running for President wasn’t taken seriously

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I’d consider tossing a vote that way.

C-block mean tweets 2024 and a second term for Gumby grandpa Joe.

it’s prolly an improvement over our current elected officials.

Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Rock the Vote.
Vote for Rock Durst

They might not be the candidates we need.
But they’re the ones we deserve.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
When he speaks he actually seems like a humble dude :beer:
Word. And I think he’d have no problem assembling a not insubstantial constituency.
Right off the bat he’s going to have supporting him: topless dancers, freaks, drivers of cars packed with speakers, G’s with the fortys, chicks with beepers, people who smoke weed and/or drink whiskey, crackheads and critics, those in drug treatment programs/methadone clinics, the bastards who work for the Internal Revenue Service/people with government jobs, crooked cops with cluttered desks/law enforcement officers, the hookers out tricking in Hollywood/sex workers and those living in underserved inner city communities/misunderstood hoods.

I’ll admit the LGBTQ crowd is going to be a hard sell but combine the groups I’ve listed above with his current Republican I’m assuming leaning fan base and remind the Black Voters of his Detroit roots/street cred he earned coming up there in the predominantly black rap scene and you have.

Our next President
1638454042447.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
With Buckethead as VP?

I'm in.
I’ve considered your nominee consistently and thoroughly and I’m still going with Durst based on two factors.

Relatability. Who among us hasn’t felt at some point that we came into this world as a reject? And what red blooded American male hasn’t done it all for the nookie?

Not to mention the fact that he’s fucked with the red hat long before the Orange Bad Man.
1638461089955.jpeg

Last edited: