Keystone Pipeline

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

HARDISTY, ALBERTA—Growing emotional as he fastened himself to the oil transportation network, a tearful Justin Trudeau reportedly chained himself to the Keystone pipeline Friday to stop the Biden Administration from destroying a significant oil industry heritage site. “For years, this beautiful pipeline has held a unique cultural value to the Canadian people, and I will do anything—even risk life and limb—to ensure crass environmental interests don’t prevent future generations from experiencing its incredible splendor of synthetic crude oil and diluted bitumen,” said the visibly upset prime minister, who paused several times to compose himself before emphasizing that the pipeline were a “national treasure” that rivaled the canals of Venice or even the Egyptian pyramids. “This is a monument, a testament, to the great Canadian ideal: sturdy and mighty, overflowing with profit. In fact, if we lose this, we lose who we are as an oil-hungry, profit-driven people.” At press time, hundreds of oil executives had joined Trudeau in his protest, shackling themselves to the pipeline with demands to restore the landmark to its former glory.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
California is going to love $10 a gallon gasoline.

The oil is going to come, just not in the pipeline. Anyone that thinks we are ready to abandon oil and go to alternate energy sources now is on meth, big time.

And how is the oil going to come now? Trains, trucks. At a much higher cost per barrel. But that's ok, because Berkshire Hathaway owns the rail lines, and Warren Buffet donated piles to Dementia Joe

That's Paris accord friendly, right Dementia Joe?

Reactions: kpd73 and npsp

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The oil is going to come, just not in the pipeline. Anyone that thinks we are ready to abandon oil and go to alternate energy sources now is on meth, big time.

And how is the oil going to come now? Trains, trucks. At a much higher cost per barrel. But that's ok, because Berkshire Hathaway owns the rail lines, and Warren Buffet donated piles to Dementia Joe

That's Paris accord friendly, right Dementia Joe?
Still not how oil markets work.

I also posted a link previously that showed Berkshire's political contributions. They don't show what you think they show.

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Still not how oil markets work.

I also posted a link previously that showed Berkshire's political contributions. They don't show what you think they show.

You are naive friend. Biden took $145 million in dark money. No one knows who gave it.

Unfortunately, since the Citizens United case money is pouring in from all over, for both parties.

But back to the Pipeline, how is transporting crude oil by train and truck safer than by pipeline, and more environmentally friendly? Riddle me that.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You are naive friend. Biden took $145 million in dark money. No one knows who gave it.

Unfortunately, since the Citizens United case money is pouring in from all over, for both parties.

But back to the Pipeline, how is transporting crude oil by train and truck safer than by pipeline, and more environmentally friendly? Riddle me that.

the entire proposition of tar sands extraction is a boondoggle

you're mad about the type of kickstand attached to the motorcycle that runs on baby's blood

I think the baby's blood is the bigger issue

fk tar sands....and fk clean coal....#learntocode

Reactions: Woke AF

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

If nobody knows who gave it, how does it influence Biden to make decisions that directly benefit Buffet?

But even then, do you think he wouldn't give the same funds to Trump in case he won?

An operating pipeline would hasten the mining of the dirtiest stuff on earth. No pipeline slows it and hopefully ends it in time. That's how it's better for the environment. Derp.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
At 5 dollars per gallon people drastically curb discretionary driving.

As usual glob's glub is wrong again.

I would offer to bet but according to the Wisdom of the erbb Bible, that means I think I will loose.